Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be soon. When she hasn't got enough people to buy one through her link🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She still has the plaque?
FFS I need my eyes testing. I read this as "she still has the plague" and I've been sat here thinking "that's not very nice she doesn't even look that bad here, wouldn't say she looks ill". Finally clicked what you'd said when I saw the other posts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Would be funny if every time brett is round with Harlow when Charlie at work he puts the family plaque back up, and she's got to frantically hide it for when her next lad turns up.

• Haha
I really want to put dancing on the ceiling on her picture. I don't think she'll get it though , she seems like she has no sense of humour or joy. Lol

No bond like ours , lol she never bothers with her . Poor lamb !

• Haha
I really want to put dancing on the ceiling on her picture. I don't think she'll get it though , she seems like she has no sense of humour or joy. Lol

No bond like ours , lol she never bothers with her . Poor lamb !
She’s only posted that because bretts recent caption of Harlow is”unbreakable bond” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seen she’s put up a pic with the new boyfriend in the bedroom, wonder if she’s took down the family canvas🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Either way that's bad. She is honestly vile.

Hopefully she is staying with Brett and Jane. Be about nicer for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.