Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would usually post a recap here...however, there isn’t much to say. Charlie is the main topic due to Laura, Morgan, Brett, Charlotte and Alesha being pretty private about their lives.

Reactions: 9
I would usually post a recap here...however, there isn’t much to say. Charlie is the main topic due to Laura, Morgan, Brett, Charlotte and Alesha being pretty private about their lives.
just want abusive morgan back 💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I miss the good old days when this thread was moving fairly fast. Come on Charlotte & Morgan, what have we got to do to get some drama. Charlie's boring me to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I never noticed how tiny Harlow was until I saw Charlie’s story of them sat together. She looks so dinky and cute!

Reactions: 4
She needs to get it for free somehow 😂

Actually I shouldn’t say that, don dons will be releasing her next video soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Donna can’t even deny that Charlotte smokes it either cause before lockdown, T and Charlotte were in a pub with a few friends and someone said ‘are we getting weed tonight?’ 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Donna can’t even deny that Charlotte smokes it either cause before lockdown, T and Charlotte were in a pub with a few friends and someone said ‘are we getting weed tonight?’ 😂
big bon bons will be getting ready to do a speech now you’ve mentioned that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How embarrassing is Charlie’s stories begging for colabs! Hun, if they wanted to work with you they would. You don’t see influencers having to actual beg for companies to want to work with them . 🤣

Hope she realises soon she’s had her 5 minutes, it’s time to get a real job. You’re not Molly Mae Charlie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How embarrassing is Charlie’s stories begging for colabs! Hun, if they wanted to work with you they would. You don’t see influencers having to actual beg for companies to want to work with them . 🤣

Hope she realises soon she’s had her 5 minutes, it’s time to get a real job. You’re not Molly Mae Charlie 🤣🤣
dont you know the official charlie hodder works one day a week at bodycare 🌈✨🥰😚💖

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.