Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie literally is scum of the earth.

She has more respect for Morgan and Laura!!

I was about to comment is this the Rebecca that slagged you off on tattle life and she ended it šŸ˜©

Reactions: 12
Also did anyone else think Huggins was trying to take over the answers before Charlie even got a chance to answer the questions herself

Reactions: 11
That Rebecca got triggered at every comment lmao
For those that missed it, yes she has taken the plague above her bed down, her new boyfriend is in the navy but heā€™s coming back for two weeks (hence his story), she met him at school and has known him years, she wants to keep her ā€œcareerā€ private & has a job interview on Friday, sheā€™s looking for a few house to live in and all of Harlowā€™s clothes that Brett dresses her in are from Charlie herself. Feel free to add anything I might have missed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
For those that missed it, yes she has taken the plague above her bed down, her new boyfriend is in the navy but heā€™s coming back for two weeks (hence his story), she met him at school and has known him years, she wants to keep her ā€œcareerā€ private & has a job interview on Friday, sheā€™s looking for a few house to live in and all of Harlowā€™s clothes that Brett dresses her in are from Charlie herself. Feel free to add anything I might have missed
It was the most boring live ever, I wanted something more juicy šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
She moans that people get involved in her life yet
Jane supposedly only feeds Harlow baby purĆ©e sachets which she hit back with when people called out Harlows poor diet at home and that she and Bretts mum hate each other and apparently she bathed with Harlow which Charlie is pissed aboutšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

someone commented ā€˜Brett picked me up last nightā€™ and Charlie said ā€˜are you 16 as thatā€™s what heā€™s intoā€™

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She moans that people get involved in her life yet

Jane supposedly only feeds Harlow baby purĆ©e sachets which she hit back with when people called out Harlows poor diet at home and that she and Bretts mum hate each other and apparently she bathed with Harlow which Charlie is pissed aboutšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

someone commented ā€˜Brett picked me up last nightā€™ and Charlie said ā€˜are you 16 as thatā€™s what heā€™s intoā€™
Tbf, Jane didnā€™t bath Harlow, she got in the bath with her which I do have to admit is weirdšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8
What did she say about my comment regarding the Victorian clothes? She said she sends the clothes to janes?

Reactions: 1
What did she say about my comment regarding the Victorian clothes? She said she sends the clothes to janes?
Yeah she just said she provides everything for Harlow and everything Jane has for Harlow is brought by Charlie. She said Brett gives her money for her but she buys everything he doesnā€™t buy anything

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I donā€™t think Brett and his Mum are all sunshine and roses, theyā€™re both very clever, they know people are watching from the sidelines so they post what they know people want to see and what makes them look best. I have no doubt theyā€™ve probably been just as nasty to Charlie. Her problem is she doesnā€™t know when to leave it off the internet šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
Donā€™t get me wrong Brett isnā€™t an angel but Jesus Christ sheā€™s a nasty fuckin cow isnā€™t she
Slagging him off? You were engaged and had a kid with him u fckin helmet

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Brett is a twit we established that but dharlie can't sit and slag off your child's gran and dad when your quite happy to pass harlow off to them at every given chance for some dick and free time. Shes barely had harlow more than a day.

If brett gives Charlie money then he is the one buying them, sorry Charlie but he is. If he pays for her hes providing for her, your not mum of the year because you used the money to by her clothes and it doesn't mean because brett gave cash he doesnt buy her clothes thats what his money is for.
Every time you see harlow with Jane and brett she's eating healthy, dressed comfy and looks happy... yeah it could be for show but all you see charlie do with harlow is dress her up and sit her in her buggy and take photos in the lift at the shopping centre.

I do think its weird bathing with harlow and if that was my child and i found out she was bathing with her dads mum I wouldnt be sending her back so I can agree with that part, its strange.

Reactions: 16
Jesus if itā€™s strange for a gran a blood relative to bath with her barley knowing grandchild I better feel awful my daughter got in the bath with my mum and yes my mum was wearing underwear but still I donā€™t think itā€™s that werid if it was her new mans mum or someone who ainā€™t in much contact with Harlow ok.! But she has Harlow more then her own mum and if itā€™s that much of a probably maybe she shouldnā€™t pass Harlow off to Jane every weekend to sit in Harlow home to get pushed up.!!!!!! Her new man is gone for two weeks let see how much she doesnā€™t have Harlow still.!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jesus if itā€™s strange for a gran a blood relative to bath with her barley knowing grandchild I better feel awful my daughter got in the bath with my mum and yes my mum was wearing underwear but still I donā€™t think itā€™s that werid if it was her new mans mum or someone who ainā€™t in much contact with Harlow ok.! But she has Harlow more then her own mum and if itā€™s that much of a probably maybe she shouldnā€™t pass Harlow off to Jane every weekend to sit in Harlow home to get pushed up.!!!!!! Her new man is gone for two weeks let see how much she doesnā€™t have Harlow still.!!
Yeah I see your point about passing harlow off to her if she doesn't like it.

I think irs just me personally because I hate being touched and looked at so I found it weird.. thats not to say others would though. I think its something that everyone would have an opinion on lol

Reactions: 1
So Iā€™m pretty sure Charlie only ever gets gifted clothes for H so canā€™t really make out she provides everything for her when letā€™s face it other peopleā€™s pockets do that! And the few things she does buy at asda and primark is probably covered by child benefit which WE are all paying into the system for and SHE never really has, considering sheā€™s never had a proper job that would be taxed. Eugh she actually makes me sick! And what was the need for chubbins making an appearance?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Iā€™m pretty sure Charlie only ever gets gifted clothes for H so canā€™t really make out she provides everything for her when letā€™s face it other peopleā€™s pockets do that! And the few things she does buy at asda and primark is probably covered by child benefit which WE are all paying into the system for and SHE never really has, considering sheā€™s never had a proper job that would be taxed. Eugh she actually makes me sick! And what was the need for chubbins making an appearance?
Huggins is Charlieā€™s bodyguard, pretty sure the last time Charlie and Brett split up she was on a live with Charlie and slagging off Charlottes kids. Also did anyone else notice that they both ignored all the questions ā€˜do you still talk to the other teen momsā€™...letā€™s face it she was trying to get pally with the original TM cast over the last few months

Sent original post too quickly šŸ™ˆ but all the other girls fell out with her for her own behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Missed the live as I was in the land of nod! That Huggins looks so rough, can only imagine the stuff she was saying on there - she was bad enough on here. The whole bathing with Jane is personal preference, Iā€™ve never got in the bath with my child as Iā€™ve always thought itā€™s odd to do so, but maybe it was a way for Jane to bond with Harlow (skin to skin whilst playing?). Charlie really needs to learn to keep her mouth shut, slagging off her childā€™s grandmother is just low. Doesnā€™t matter whatā€™s happened between you, be an adult about it. Iā€™d hate for Harlow to hear all the horrible stuff that Charlieā€™s been saying about her fathers family.

Reactions: 7
I missed the live but judging from the comments on here I really didn't miss much.

I can't believe she'd have the audacity to publicly slag her childs grandmother off! Some things are just better left unsaid, and your opinion on your childs relatives is one of them Charlie - have some respect! Again, it's just a reflection of how truly immature she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.