Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks stiff as a board 😂
And flat as one 🤣🤣🤣

Does she even work, how does she manage to be out shopping constantly and run a car and have the life style she does without working?!
It’ll soon catch up with her 😂😂 her new lover is wearing Lacoste which is so 2012 & cheap, he mustn’t be a big spender like money bags Brett and his Vivienne Westwood 🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Charlie reminds me of one of these women who will never aspire to do much with their life and just pop kid after kid out every so often she can have it "easy". She will have more than one baby dad's so she can live off their child maintenance and benefits and in turn, will work the bare minimum.

I had a child her age, I became single and all I wanted to do was to provide for my child and pave a way to giving us a better life. Charlie splits up with Brett, gets a new man and carry's on living a crappy lifestyle and spending time in shopping centres. Nothing has changed in life for her.

She could spend time on herself, invest her "money" in courses and make sure her and Harlow are sorted in life off her own back.

Reactions: 13
Coffee that makes you tit your brains out ain’t it
It's coffee that makes you soil yourself. My mate used it , she lost weight but she had to out a towel down in her car just she kept shitting her pants. Not overly sexy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.