Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After reading that message it’s more understandable. Personally I wouldn’t want my child bathing with my mum or my partners mum, but if Charlie and Brett were okay with it then God knows why Charlie is bitching about it now

Reactions: 4
After reading that message it’s more understandable. Personally I wouldn’t want my child bathing with my mum or my partners mum, but if Charlie and Brett were okay with it then God knows why Charlie is bitching about it now
It's Charlie don't think anything else needs to be said😂 Jane even said Charlie likes any kind of attention good or bad, so it's no wonder she's trying to make out she wasn't ok with it as long as she's got all the attention and people up her arse saying it's wrong

Reactions: 7
Honestly, I wish Charlie would put Harlow in nursery for one day a week. Imagine the fun Harlow could have. As much as Charlie doesn’t need that day to herself, she has plenty of breaks and breathers, I think Harlow would absolutely love it. If she can afford the lip filler, she can afford the one half a day at nursery per week. When is Harlow 2, if not already? I assume Charlie would get 15 funded hours soonish anyway with her current situation.

*** Just seen Harlow is 2 in April! So wouldn’t be able to start the funded term until mid to late next year; but I do think nursery would do her a world of good. She’s very obviously an energetic, bubbly toddler and I can’t imagine being stuck home with Charlie and peppa pig is much fun. 😂

Reactions: 8
Is it like 18 degrees where Charlie is? She hasn’t got a coat or blanket over H poor child is bound to be freezing!

Reactions: 1
Honestly, I wish Charlie would put Harlow in nursery for one day a week. Imagine the fun Harlow could have. As much as Charlie doesn’t need that day to herself, she has plenty of breaks and breathers, I think Harlow would absolutely love it. If she can afford the lip filler, she can afford the one half a day at nursery per week. When is Harlow 2, if not already? I assume Charlie would get 15 funded hours soonish anyway with her current situation.

*** Just seen Harlow is 2 in April! So wouldn’t be able to start the funded term until mid to late next year; but I do think nursery would do her a world of good. She’s very obviously an energetic, bubbly toddler and I can’t imagine being stuck home with Charlie and peppa pig is much fun. 😂
She said on the live last night that she wants to put Harlow in nursery when she’s 2 because she think it’ll be good for her & will prepare her for school

Reactions: 2
Is it like 18 degrees where Charlie is? She hasn’t got a coat or blanket over H poor child is bound to be freezing!
I mean she's in b and m unless she's deleted some stories, Harlow can't wear a coat in the car either so don't really see the issue

Reactions: 1
I do think the whole getting the bath with Harlow is a bit strange but she should of brought that to janes attention when it happened. Not said it’s okay and down the line said it’s disgusting 🤦‍♀️ Charlie will always be a selfish attention seeking tit pipe but let it be 😂 it’ll all go to crap for her and I can see Brett actually going somewhere with life, being happy and settle and financially stable and she’ll be in a grotty house with 5 baby daddy’s and not a pound to scrape! THE GRASS ISNT ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE 👌🏻👌🏻

Reactions: 4
Why does she feel the need to “introduce” herself every few days.....or has she split from the new bloke already and met another 🤭
Her house must be boiling wearing an outfit like that in the winter. I’m covered in layers to keep myself warm to avoid putting the heating on too much 😂

Reactions: 3
Her house must be boiling wearing an outfit like that in the winter. I’m covered in layers to keep myself warm to avoid putting the heating on too much 😂
Dont matter to her, brett pays the Bill's 😂😂

Ree ann is literally commenting on most of Charlie's photos. Stuff like "😍 😍😍 I'm so happy for you ❤❤❤"
Are we placing bets on when charlie will stop posting full body photos and hiding a secret pregnancy 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No they haven't split he just commented yummy

🤢

Let me re introduce my self.... im a mum but you wouldn't know it because I never have my daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm so confused what is their living situation? I thought brett paid the rent for that house but Charlie's in there with the new boyfriend in the bedroom taking photos probably sleeping together in the bed that her and brett just slept in in the house that he's paying the rent for 🤯 does that not bother him

Reactions: 6
I'm so confused what is their living situation? I thought brett paid the rent for that house but Charlie's in there with the new boyfriend in the bedroom taking photos probably sleeping together in the bed that her and brett just slept in in the house that he's paying the rent for 🤯 does that not bother him
Knocks me sick to think how many men have been in that bed 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.