Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is deleting posts as quick as she is putting them up .. this didnt last 10 mins on her grid
20201213_155752.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So awkward when guys pout 😂🤢 anyone else get the vibe she likes him more than he likes her just from these pics? 🤣 probably “the one that got away” so she used Brett to try get over him & this one is now just bored and see’s an easy shag for Xmas.. wouldn’t be surprised if they were messaging whilst her and B were still together the whole time..

Reactions: 10
As in charlie picked her man
I think your right 😂😂

But was that ever actually true or was she just saying that because they broke up and wanted Brett to get loads of tit because she was getting loads of hate over something?

also I don’t think they were implying him being gay I think they were implying Charlie’s caption last night and doing a little dig at her
Yeah I think your right I read it wrong 😂

So did she have Harlow for just one then.? Looks like someone else’s place

God her bed is barely cold and I doubt she’s even changed the bedding since her split it’s been that quick

Reactions: 8
Does she even work, how does she manage to be out shopping constantly and run a car and have the life style she does without working?!

Reactions: 9
I was thinking that she probably cheated on Brett - especially because he seems to have taken it quite hard

Reactions: 1
I was thinking that she probably cheated on Brett - especially because he seems to have taken it quite hard
Wouldn’t surprise me they were commenting on each other’s posts not long ago and he was living there I bet she started arguments to build the foundation for the break up and while he was “cohabiting” that’s when he found out. She had her new man ready and waiting, only way to explain how this relationship suddenly happened out of no where so quickly

Reactions: 7
Yeah I’m friends with her, no not really she just shares quotes that are just utter tit xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone seen Charlottes story of her 4 months pregnant? 😂 think teen mom did well portraying her as quiet & shy 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Charlie only goes for the guys that look a little gay as she's got such a manly figure

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.