Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine Charlie going absolutely bat tit crazy at him the moment he moves on with someone. He won’t always be there the minute Charlie clicks her fingers because she needs a break or she’s going out

Reactions: 9
I can imagine Charlie going absolutely bat tit crazy at him the moment he moves on with someone. He won’t always be there the minute Charlie clicks her fingers because she needs a break or she’s going out
She will probably use harlow against him if that happened

Reactions: 4
Charlie’s got a couple massive reality checks coming! Living and providing for your house alone, Brett doesn’t live there so why should he? She’s gonna realise pretty soon too that not everyone’s gonna drop everything and come to her aid, Jane definitely won’t after you hurt her poor baby boy 😂 hope your new man has a supportive family cause lord knows Charlie’s isn’t

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or has he deleted all the comments.. Only ones left are the ones saying harlows cute or hearts?

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or has he deleted all the comments.. Only ones left are the ones saying harlows cute or hearts?
Tbh I don’t blame him 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s a photo of his daughter and I wouldn’t want bitchy comments about Charlie under it either. Also could cause tit between the two of them if he didn’t remove them.

Reactions: 10
Charlie's family don't even bother with Harlow. Never see her mum take Harlow or her sisters. It's sad really. Thank god she has Brett and Jane.

Reactions: 14
I feel like I’m alone with this opinion but I still stand by that Brett is just manipulative, I mean their relationship was toxic as duck but isn’t it funny that when he’s happy at home with Charlie he barely posts anything but as soon as they break up he’s acting like parent of the year, posting photos/video of Harlow everyday so it looks like he’s always with him so that everyone turns against Charlie, just like he didn’t last time them broke him. Little weasel.

He put a video up of Harlow holding his vape, and no one said anything but if that was Charlie people would be on here losing their minds and ringing bleeping social services 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The comment saying woman or man imply he’s gay.! It’s cause charlie told eveyone about the whole blowing for coke
But was that ever actually true or was she just saying that because they broke up and wanted Brett to get loads of tit because she was getting loads of hate over something?

also I don’t think they were implying him being gay I think they were implying Charlie’s caption last night and doing a little dig at her

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I feel like I’m alone with this opinion but I still stand by that Brett is just manipulative, I mean their relationship was toxic as duck but isn’t it funny that when he’s happy at home with Charlie he barely posts anything but as soon as they break up he’s acting like parent of the year, posting photos/video of Harlow everyday so it looks like he’s always with him so that everyone turns against Charlie, just like he didn’t last time them broke him. Little weasel.

He put a video up of Harlow holding his vape, and no one said anything but if that was Charlie people would be on here losing their minds and ringing bleeping social services 😂
Nah, we still have all said we thought Brett was a bit of a cock before (and still stand by that) but he has shown a change, he didn’t act like this in any previous break ups. He has shown that he is always with H so we are all happy that she has someone that’s there for her whilst Charlie is flaunting herself dropping her toddler for a man. Lol, the vape as well. When I saw that I did think oh god where is this gonna go but he quite clearly took it off her and babies do grab everything and anything around them so not really a big deal.... long story short, we see a good change in him and we are voicing that. Also, not naive enough to think he’s 100% perfect but this is definitely a positive thing to see, nothing but smiles from H in comfy baby clothes as it should be!

Reactions: 16
Brett isn’t gonna be winning awards for the best dad anytime soon, but he’s definitely stepped up after breaking up with Charlie. Personally it seems to me that he’s trying to be a better dad and even a better person. Yet people tell Charlie she’s “glowed up” 🙄. Brett’s taking from the experience and growing, focusing on himself and his daughter which is more than anyone can say for Charlie.

Reactions: 15
Nah, we still have all said we thought Brett was a bit of a cock before (and still stand by that) but he has shown a change, he didn’t act like this in any previous break ups. He has shown that he is always with H so we are all happy that she has someone that’s there for her whilst Charlie is flaunting herself dropping her toddler for a man. Lol, the vape as well. When I saw that I did think oh god where is this gonna go but he quite clearly took it off her and babies do grab everything and anything around them so not really a big deal.... long story short, we see a good change in him and we are voicing that. Also, not naive enough to think he’s 100% perfect but this is definitely a positive thing to see, nothing but smiles from H in comfy baby clothes as it should be!
But then you can say Charlie posted a photo of Harlow yesterday evening but we are all still assuming Brett has her all weekend 🤷🏼‍♀️ And I personally don’t find the vape thing a big deal, babies do grab things etc but I’m saying if it was Charlie the response would have been completely different. We see a difference in Brett because he wants us to see one. Again I know my opinion is in the minority but all this fan clubbing over Brett (not you, other posters) is making me feel sick 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.