Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pretty sad charlie got a new man and has somehow completely forgotten about her own daughter

she said brett has her on the weekends, not sure about anyone else but ive seen brett has been with her every day this week 🤭

Reactions: 14
How is this funny in any way shape or form that she is showing respect for someone that’s passed away? That’s quite below the belt tbh
You’ve literally only ever commented to go against what people are saying on this thread.... are you someone from TM?

Reactions: 20
pretty sad charlie got a new man and has somehow completely forgotten about her own daughter

she said brett has her on the weekends, not sure about anyone else but ive seen brett has been with her every day this week 🤭
She will be pregnant again by the summer. I had a stalk on her families Facebook during lockdown when I was bored and it looks like her mum jumps from man to man and gets knocked up very quickly so unfortunately Charlie is probably following all shes ever known. Just feel sorry for harlow being brought up around that. She looks like a really happy 1 year old with brett then a show baby with Charlie

She will be pregnant again by the summer. I had a stalk on her families Facebook during lockdown when I was bored and it looks like her mum jumps from man to man and gets knocked up very quickly so unfortunately Charlie is probably following all shes ever known. Just feel sorry for harlow being brought up around that. She looks like a really happy 1 year old with brett then a show baby with Charlie
Oh definetly. She will try and say its not planned but we all know she will think this giy is mr right and try for a baby with him.
Harlow won't grow up around that because harlow is barely around her now

Reactions: 6
She deleted the story now 🤣

Whatever happened to Laura and Morgan anyway ,. Do they have snap chat or Facebook still ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen brets new post? the picture of Harlow saying at my happiest when I’m with you.
Shame her “mother” doesn’t feel the same way. I know it’s a dig at Charlie because of yesterday but good on him!

Reactions: 16
Oh I remember . Awkward. Anyone seen berets post , pic of Harlow with "I'm happiest when I'm with you "

Reactions: 2
I'm actually starting to really think he's pretty decent . 🤷 I'm not in the fan club but you can see who the better parent is.

Not in it YET lol

Reactions: 17
I'm actually starting to really think he's pretty decent . 🤷 I'm not in the fan club but you can see who the better parent is.

Not in it YET lol
I’m starting to think it must of been Charlie that made him be so petty and immature. Like when people say you rub off of them I think that’s what happened with him when he’s with Charlie.

jusy with from what I seen on the show and the way Jane is she’s obviously bought him up better than how charlie was. Just this must be who Brett actually is, just not as low or petty as Charlie 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I honestly feel like he was the one who was emotionally abused , sometimes you just follow suit. The way she was with him in the show was massively uncomfortable to watch and even my hubby said she if that was a bloke being like that , it would be a different story.

I honestly feel like he was the one who was emotionally abused , sometimes you just follow suit. The way she was with him in the show was massively uncomfortable to watch and even my hubby said she if that was a bloke being like that , it would be a different story.
Yeah its called reactive abuse

Reactions: 5
He actually messaged me the last few days to apologize for a comment he made to me. Being free of her has obviously allowed him to be himself again.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.