Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably why Brett was kick out and stayed somewhere else last night silly Brett he wAnna do one weekend on and one off and have his time though the week
Think he’s thinking more on harlow, he’s probably thinking it’s not fair on here having to deal with a caregiver that doesn’t give a darn and probably end up giving her the shits

Reactions: 4
this actually made me howl 😂 it's sad about Barbara Windsor but Charlotte's acting like shes her nan or something. The eastenders theme song in the background finished me
dying at this. Hinch put this post up so Charlotte has literally screenshot and removed hinches name to try pass it off as her own 😭😭😭😭 you’re not paying your respects if you cant even be arsed to write something yourself Charlotte 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't have snap chat lol.i got too confused by it , I'm in my thirties and I was like whaaaaaat?

Reactions: 2
Can someone please help me. Did Charlie accuse Brett of sucking another lad off for coke??

• Haha
Are we just ignoring that god awful outfit Charlie is wearing on her story🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am SCREAMING!!! Just found the coat that Brett put on his story showing off the ‘£900’ label 😂😂 it’s on sale for £279. No wonder look at the state of that 😂 fair enough he’s treated himself but why is he trying to make out he spent loads when he didn’t 😂 “Charlie don’t use kettle water for the washing up”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am SCREAMING!!! Just found the coat that Brett put on his story showing off the ‘£900’ label 😂😂 it’s on sale for £279. No wonder look at the state of that 😂 fair enough he’s treated himself but why is he trying to make out he spent loads when he didn’t 😂 “Charlie don’t use kettle water for the washing up”
I don't think he ever said it was 900 quid did he , I thought it was just the code black 900 lol

Someone should report her for the covid then lol even if you haven't got proof they have tk question it
Happy too if any one knows her address I know she out it up a while ago lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don't think he ever said it was 900 quid did he , I thought it was just the code black 900 lol

All I seen was a hanger, never seen how much it was 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just always assume people buy legit expensive stuff when it’s on sale or my family are just cheap 😂

Yes he posted a photo of it with the tag in that still said £900 on it to flex hahaah

• Haha
this actually made me howl 😂 it's sad about Barbara Windsor but Charlotte's acting like shes her nan or something. The eastenders theme song in the background finished me
How is this funny in any way shape or form that she is showing respect for someone that’s passed away? That’s quite below the belt tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.