Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brett spent more on a coat than my monthly mortgage payment 😩🤣
Literally! Like just showing the brand wasn’t enough he had to make sure we knew how much he spent but cried about a kettle being boiled awwww priorities Brett

Reactions: 6
He's probably saved some cash from not having to pay for her shite. So has he literally had Harlow Wednesday untill now and all weekend then. Charlie probably living the dream travelling the country lol

Reactions: 11
He does deserve a day off, before anyone jumps at me....I know he should be looking after Harlow. The poor guy works all week, has Harlow in the evening and then has her on his own at the weekend. Now I know lots of single parents do that, but the point is he isn't a single parent. Harlow has a mother, who should be stepping up. Taking Harlow for a walk around a shopping centre, does not a mother make
I really don’t think Charlie knows how to be a parent so she compensates that buy dressing her in old fashioned clothes, jewellery and expensive shoes/trainers. She isn’t going to become any better at being a mother now they’ve split she’s barely been with Harlow this week. Brett has worked had Harlow and now has her on the weekend Charlie can’t even look after her more than a a few hours when bretts home he’s to take over she’s done her bit

Reactions: 12
Nah I think it's just Charlie has been so tit lately, it's made Brett look really good. Won't be asking for brett merch anytime soon🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
this actually made me howl 😂 it's sad about Barbara Windsor but Charlotte's acting like shes her nan or something. The eastenders theme song in the background finished me
Didn’t see an RIP post for her biological dad. I know he wasn’t in her life like that but bloody Barbara Windsor sure as well isn’t and never has been 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Teen mom talk has got the pics up.

this actually made me howl 😂 it's sad about Barbara Windsor but Charlotte's acting like shes her nan or something. The eastenders theme song in the background finished me
I thought the same. Dissappears goes back to her 'abusive ' boyfriend then randomly pops up with a Babs tribute.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does any one have charlie on SC she had a party at her house last night🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Does any one have charlie on SC she had a party at her house last night🥴
Probably why Brett was kick out and stayed somewhere else last night silly Brett he wAnna do one weekend on and one off and have his time though the week

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.