Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many Connors lol. Charlie looks loads better now , but still has an ugly soul. At least Harlow has Brett and their family , I just hope she never tried the youre not seeing the kid card.
If she does, I hope Brett puts her in court - he could get tons of evidence on here to prove she is a nightmare.

Reactions: 3
It’s mad to think this thread will be on #20 soon when I joined it was #4 and I thought I was behind then 🙃🙃

If she acts like that on camera then I dread to think how she acts behind closed doors.

Reactions: 13
You can see exactly what she was like in school, when you see the clips of the show. I bet she was the type to sarcastically compliment other girls and smirk.

Reactions: 9
You can see exactly what she was like in school, when you see the clips of the show. I bet she was the type to sarcastically compliment other girls and smirk.
She probably wouldn't even compliment them just watch them cry and smirk st it all thinking it was funny. In those clips when brett got upset you could see her sitting on her phone smiling

Reactions: 8
It's the - smirk at the camera after the 'Don't carry dad' comment - for me
what really got me over this was people kept using “she’s pregnant it’s the hormones making her be like that” like it justifies being an absolute witch towards someone 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️Girls need to stop using hormones as an excuse. I think she’s just a toxic person and that toxic ness made Brett be a dick. Like on the show he seemed to be a decent lad, his mum seems to be decent and even now without Charlie he seems more mature.

I didn’t half feel sorry for him when him and Charlie broke up on the show. She was begging for him back and he did seem to stand his ground a bit but you could see how she plays on him.

but as Charlie said on the show “she isn’t basic” she probably things it’s cool being the psycho girlfriend 🙄

3 years in uni to be a nurse, working for free full time. She also needs to go and do her gcses in college for a year then an access course for another so the 5 year plan won't work. She wouldn't manage working for free underpressure full time. Shed need a break far too much
Exactly! I’m a nurse and a single parent and it was flipping hard work!
the hardest 4 years of my life... and financially not worth it! (Although, I absolutely love my job so much so money doesn’t motivate me)
No way will she do night shifts for free and stay up all day with Harlow...

Not to sound Braggy 😂but don’t you just take pride in being a good parent knowing you do your absolute best for your child. I thought surely that’s how everyone thinks but obviously not Charlie

It's the - smirk at the camera after the 'Don't carry dad' comment - for me
Never understood this scene. The both of them are smirking, Charlie is a horror for sure saying that but it’s brett smirking for me. He’s saying she making him feel low but there’s no emotion on his face and he seems to find it amusing to wind her up. Seems deeper to me. You don’t smirk like that while someone is telling you they don’t want to be with you. When the series first aired I said the both of them were far too immature and couldn’t cope with the cameras. Not excusing either of them but they are both in the wrong IMO

Does anyone know what this girl is talking about? I can’t see anything on the post that Charlie said?
The post is the new photo Brett put up! Also 👏👏👏👏👏 to what Jane said, he is allowed a night off , Charlie certainly has plenty of them!!
Could be something she said on something else.
Also Jane is right but advertising your breaking he rules in tier 3 isn’t on. Enough people are doing that without people reading that and thinking if he’s doing it anyone can

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Never understood this scene. The both of them are smirking, Charlie is a horror for sure saying that but it’s brett smirking for me. He’s saying she making him feel low but there’s no emotion on his face and he seems to find it amusing to wind her up. Seems deeper to me. You don’t smirk like that while someone is telling you they don’t want to be with you. When the series first aired I said the both of them were far too immature and couldn’t cope with the cameras. Not excusing either of them but they are both in the wrong IMO

Also Jane is right but advertising your breaking he rules in tier 3 isn’t on. Enough people are doing that without people reading that and thinking if he’s doing it anyone can
I always thought his smirking was him thinking how pathetic her comments where over the littlest of things. There were times I was watching it but couldn’t help but laugh at her behaviour and comments about stuff because of how immature her behaviour was. Especially with the salmon and going on about Jane making stuff she doesn’t like but at least Jane was doing something for the both of them or when he just got in from work and she made a big deal over how long he was on the phone or in the bathroom and his spag Bol gone cold.

He does deserve a day off, before anyone jumps at me....I know he should be looking after Harlow. The poor guy works all week, has Harlow in the evening and then has her on his own at the weekend. Now I know lots of single parents do that, but the point is he isn't a single parent. Harlow has a mother, who should be stepping up. Taking Harlow for a walk around a shopping centre, does not a mother make

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He does deserve a day off, before anyone jumps at me....I know he should be looking after Harlow. The poor guy works all week, has Harlow in the evening and then has her on his own at the weekend. Now I know lots of single parents do that, but the point is he isn't a single parent. Harlow has a mother, who should be stepping up. Taking Harlow for a walk around a shopping centre, does not a mother make
No one will jump at you.!! Your right and have said this before he has her a lot and yes that’s his daughter but if charlie is aloud days off so should he.!

He has her a lot , when me and my ex split he saw our boys once a week and never bothered any other days. Fast forward we don't know where he lives and hasn't seen him for five years 🤷Brett's seems to do a lot more. Shes lucky ! Its so sad when she puts a story up etc it's just her posing again , Brett's are always him with Harlow. Not saying she doesn't do those things but she just seems to prioritize men and make up over her daughter. Sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

I think the person means basically the photos and stuff Charlie put up with the new guy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.