Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the fact he tried to even take the baby to his mums so she could have time to herself and she was all like no because i dont want to be sat her alone :rolleyes:
Yeah it was like you can't go with your friends unless I'm with my friends. And you can't take her unless I have someone to go out with because I will be bored.

Please can someone tell me what Donna accused him of? Cant find the video :((
He tried to hit her or something while she was holding one of the girls

The opening of the video - Brett idolises her.

Then it goes into Charlies moans - Brett's mum has ordered a load of food I don't like, who like salmon?

She is so ungrateful. Bet she didn't put a pound towards that party. Entitled cow.

Reactions: 4

Then it goes into Charlies moans - Brett's mum has ordered a load of food I don't like, who like salmon?

She is so ungrateful. Bet she didn't put a pound towards that party. Entitled cow.
No probably thought it was a day for her so why should she pay.

Reactions: 2

That dress looks awful, please learn to dress for your shape Charlie. Also ‘Brett will never leave me’ har. Har. She’s gonna preach that she left and went to her new man when really I think Brett left her high and dry and then she jumps under an ex to get back at Brett 🤷🏼‍♀️ good on Brett though, he seems to be handling my it amicably whereas Charlie’s a train wreck as per

Reactions: 7

wow I’ve just watched this and how much of a childish twit does she sound 😂😂😂
I remember watching this with my partner in the room and he was absolutely fuming about the way she treated Brett so sent her a message on Instagram (which wasn’t horrible at all) and she blocked him!
By the sounds of it she doesn’t like to hear the truth. I thought she was absolutely vile throughout the whole Y&P series and still hasn’t managed to change my mind a year later. She is a very selfish, immature little girl. I had a child the same age as her and in no way did I behave the way she did!

Reactions: 8
The way she says “I’m horrible to him all the time” and looks really proud of herself 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 8

She’s so grim looking

Reactions: 2

I really forgot how horrible she was on the show. Atleast we know MTV portrayed her absolutely spot on. God how have she gotten away with being an absolutely vile human for so long, she thinks she’s such a queen with a huge following and makes a brilliant living with her crappy coffee. Karma will hit her hard and she’ll be left all by herself. Hope Brett will keep Harlow safe from that toxic human

Reactions: 6
That video was horrible to watch. If a witch treats my sons like that I will slap her! Poor Bret didn’t even do anything wrong.

Reactions: 3
I used to watch it and my husband would be in the room and he was always like who the duck does she think she is. Honestly he has had a lucky escape , and will end up meeting someone who treats him better.

So many Connors lol. Charlie looks loads better now , but still has an ugly soul. At least Harlow has Brett and their family , I just hope she never tried the youre not seeing the kid card.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.