Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we know they read here religiously- I really hope Charlotte & Donna take onboard everyone’s concerns here. it’s not a nice situation for anyone to be in especially when they’re young children concerned. I know Tattle is often labelled as people just trolling and being nasty, but I know there’s a lot here that are genuinely worried for the girls safety issues.

(Sharing the National Domestic Abuse number just incase 08082000247 )

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As we know they read here religiously- I really hope Charlotte & Donna take onboard everyone’s concerns here. it’s not a nice situation for anyone to be in especially when they’re young children concerned. I know Tattle is often labelled as people just trolling and being nasty, but I know there’s a lot here that are genuinely worried for the girls safety issues.

(Sharing the National Domestic Abuse number just incase 08082000247 )
She clearly doesn’t care for it if she jumped back into bed with him 🤣 who actually believes the abuse claims when she is happy enough showing him off to the world??

Reactions: 1
She clearly doesn’t care for it if she jumped back into bed with him 🤣 who actually believes the abuse claims when she is happy enough showing him off to the world??
This is all due to the power of manipulation from the abuser. They make the other person feel like their ‘safe place’ and the person who’s being abused genuinely feels like this person has their best interest at heart etc. It’s not as black and white as it seems when you’re in that position.

charlotte has made some awful decisions, and I don’t agree with a lot of things she’s done. I do however feel as though that environment is not safe for 2 small children & even herself. I bet Donna is going out of her mind right now worrying about the 3 of them. I just hope one day Charlotte has the strength to leave, and realise that if a relationship has this many faults & problems, then he is not the one. This may come with age and experience but who knows.. she has a lot of growing up to do herself

• Heart
Reactions: 22
charlotte never once said what donna said wasn’t true..

she literally just said he knows he was in the wrong, so it’s obviously not a false claim?

Reactions: 8
I’m really shocked at some of the comments here on rattle victim shaming Charlotte. Abusers are very clever and can very easily manipulate their victims to come back.

I have experienced domestic abuse first hand for 6 years and have also worked in the dv industry.

I am reporting to social services first thing tomorrow, Charlotte and her twins need to be safeguarded asap

3264A474-0651-43DD-84C6-7162C77BB001.png

I’m really shocked at some of the comments here on rattle victim shaming Charlotte. Abusers are very clever and can very easily manipulate their victims to come back.

I have experienced domestic abuse first hand for 6 years and have also worked in the dv industry.

I am reporting to social services first thing tomorrow, Charlotte and her twins need to be safeguarded asap

3264A474-0651-43DD-84C6-7162C77BB001.png
This is a domestic abuse service for Basildon, they will help you find a refuge if you need one and can also help with support and advice on keeping safe and leaving the relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 18
But the point is nobody knows the truth. You can’t say that he’s definitely an abuser when we have had no evidence to suggest that, just hearsay. Much like when Charlie claimed Brett was and nobody started writing helplines on here for her? I’m not saying it’s not true but I’m also not agreeing that it’s 100% true. It’s very easy for a young person to say something like that to get back at someone (especially with the levels of immaturity involved) There seems to have been a lot of drama around Charlotte with many different subjects (her mum having months to live, suspected cancer, her ex cheating, miscarriages, abortions, the list goes on) so I apologise if I can’t fully trust all that she says and to be honest, I just come on here for a laugh anyway!

Reactions: 8
i’ve just noticed charlotte doesn’t follow donna anymore, the whole thing is just really concerning and i really do hope charlotte’s ok

Reactions: 4
But the point is nobody knows the truth. You can’t say that he’s definitely an abuser when we have had no evidence to suggest that, just hearsay. Much like when Charlie claimed Brett was and nobody started writing helplines on here for her? I’m not saying it’s not true but I’m also not agreeing that it’s 100% true. It’s very easy for a young person to say something like that to get back at someone (especially with the levels of immaturity involved) There seems to have been a lot of drama around Charlotte with many different subjects (her mum having months to live, suspected cancer, her ex cheating, miscarriages, abortions, the list goes on) so I apologise if I can’t fully trust all that she says and to be honest, I just come on here for a laugh anyway!
I mean maybe Connor just punches holes in the wall for fun 😩😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
bit petty to unfollow your MUM :))

but then again donna shouldn’t be blasting her DAUGHTERS life over her instagram

Reactions: 9
I presume you’ve never experienced any type of domestic abuse with such an ignorant comment like this.

Reactions: 23
I presume you’ve never experienced any type of domestic abuse with such an ignorant comment like this.
Exactly. Can never judge someone for going back, it can be done through manipulation, blackmail or threats or lies But Donna needs to phone social services for the twins and Charlotte's sake. Worst part is he will still have rights unless professionals state he's a dangee

Reactions: 5
You’re very wrong actually, I have experienced various forms of abuse.. emotional and physical. But this isn’t about me, I’m saying you’re all just listening to what someone has said on the internet making claims that we don’t know is true or false and it’s not actually for us to decide that! Not ignorant, just not naive enough to believe everyone (previously mentioned Charlotte hasn’t been the most honest person) A lot of girls do make false abuse claims, like I said previously.. look at Charlie, nobody believed her on here..

Just seems very convenient when her boyfriend cheats on her she breaks up with him and claims abuse? I mean, when they broke up.. which they did and she didn’t have him around, why is it she didn’t get the police involved?? I understand not at the time of a relationship but once it’s over??

Like, not scared to tell the whole internet but scared to tell the police?? Something doesn’t add up, that’s all!

Reactions: 2
Unless Charlotte actually state what happens SS will not do anything regarding the physical abuse.they will open a welfare case check the children are healthy and looked after they will look at drs record for any injury.this will only happen if they don't deem the report as malicious.if the reporter has proof the event occurred be that even a text from Charlotte etc they will open a safeguard welfare straight away if not it will go into system which can take up to 6 weeks due to covid work rules and SS are working from home

How do we know she hasn't been manipulated back into bed with him, like a lot of abuse sufferers are? A lot of abuse victims cover it up by seemingly coming across as happy. This is a bit of a poor judgement to make. I sincerely hope you're right and she's not being abused, and it is a case that she's just happily in bed with him. That's a far better circumstance than the other possibility....

You’re very wrong actually, I have experienced various forms of abuse.. emotional and physical. But this isn’t about me, I’m saying you’re all just listening to what someone has said on the internet making claims that we don’t know is true or false and it’s not actually for us to decide that! Not ignorant, just not naive enough to believe everyone (previously mentioned Charlotte hasn’t been the most honest person) A lot of girls do make false abuse claims, like I said previously.. look at Charlie, nobody believed her on here..

Just seems very convenient when her boyfriend cheats on her she breaks up with him and claims abuse? I mean, when they broke up.. which they did and she didn’t have him around, why is it she didn’t get the police involved?? I understand not at the time of a relationship but once it’s over??

Like, not scared to tell the whole internet but scared to tell the police?? Something doesn’t add up, that’s all!
OK yeah when you put it like that I can understand xx

I’m not being funny but it two me two years to finally leave my abusive relaxation and it’s not always physical emotional abuse is just as bad so if you got anything smart to say don’t say anything at all , you’ve clearly not been in that situation and don’t know how hard it is to acc leave

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ladies/ gents.. chill! I’m not saying she hasn’t been abused. But I’m also saying I’m not going to believe her straight away! I’ve had no evidence to do so. I’m just saying why tell the whole world and not the police who would actually help? Anyway, I’m sorry to anyone that has been abused, and I am in no way taking that away from anyone

Social services will not tolerate children being around domestic violence. I've been through it. She needed to get herself out or the shes in deep tit.
Unfortunately social services don’t seem to give a crap these days, I’ve witnessed first hand domestic abuse in a relationship yet the child’s still there.

she literally said yesterday AFTER they got back together that the allegations were still true and he knew he was in the wrong

if it wasn’t true, surley she would deny it after getting back together, she never.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.