Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that thinks this new guy Charlie’s with looks like “tel” as in Megan’s ex?? He has been liking all of her photos recently
Haha imagine. We all know Charlie would

Reposted to clarify, what a bloody beg 😂 heyyy Charlie 👋🏻 We don’t care about your new man, maybe focus on making it easier to love your daughter before opening up to new people first eh
But its so hard being harlows.mum she needs a man for some "me time"

Reactions: 5
Her new beginnings didn't last very long thats already off her story. She must just sit here and read through and when things go off of her she makes up a little story.
She really needs to focus on harlow and not finding another man though she only just broke up with brett

Reactions: 11
The bore has actually deleted it? Thought she would have been a bit more exciting 🙄

Reactions: 2
Wait, I can’t keep up! So she had the blurry photo of Bretts name on the plaque just a few days ago (right?) and there was speculation they had split. Then wasn’t Brett posting from in the house? Do we think they’ve definitely split (for now)?

I absolutely cannot keep up with those 2!!!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s Brett, his hair would be longer on top than it is in that photo unless he got his hair cut

Imagine that was Tel Megan’s ex 😅
probably is. Ive noticed he’s been liking all her pics recently lol

Reactions: 1
i personally dont think it is tell judging by the hairline, tels hair is darker and his eyebrow is also a different shape/higher. who knows🤷🏼‍♀️

I bet the highlight of Charlie’s night is lying in bed with Tel right now reading these. She blantes did that for a reaction on here 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.