Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has she really just said shes not a bad mum for choosing to be happy over her children’s safety 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OK char next joke x
She turned xommenrs off clearly knows she's gonna have hate for it.

She turned xommenrs off clearly knows she's gonna have hate for it.
Donna's gonna be raging.... OR..... making a video defending her

Hope social do get involved even just to make sure they are all ok

Reactions: 8
If she didn't want attention she should tell her mum stop posting vids. Charlotte should just stay silent, get a private account for her friends and live a normal life. It's not hard ffs. Not like they're huge celebrities, if beyonce can live a sheltered life so can some teen mum from essex🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Charlotte is on insta live and she wants delete her account and go private.. Bit strange to discus it in a live anyone can join tho.

• Haha
Omg I can't believe what she's coming out with. Apparently MTV are still making money off of her 😂

Donna is being funny with her and she can't handle tattle life anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bit confused .. if u wanted to talk to T facetime her in the first place? why is she doing a bleeping instagram live 😂😂😂😂😂 is she 10

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh Jesus that live video 😱 what has she turned into? She was so sweet on teen mum. Now she’s a chav

Wow getting so irate at people commenting, then maybe address what you said, why you said it and why you think it’s ok to gloss over it and slag everyone else off who has a concern? Jumping to conclusions? It’s not like she showed up with a black eye and mysterious story her and Donna point blank said it and she who shall not be names which by the way I reckon should be allowed to be talked about now as she now has a direct link to Charlotte

But HOW MANY people agree with us tho? Not such a small group of tattle witches not are we, don’t think I saw one positive comment on that live

Reactions: 9
That live literally could have been a face time, accuses her mum of loving the drama when she is just as bad 🤦🏻‍♀️ If it’s getting to her then she most definitely should go private she’ll be forgotten in no time. She says it’s so hard but adds fuel to the fire and it makes 0 sense.

Reactions: 12
She said MTV painted her out to be something she's not...yeah we know that love hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg I can't believe what she's coming out with. Apparently MTV are still making money off of her 😂

MTV will be regretting the day they signed her up 🤣🤣 I think it’s karma for them editing the other shows to make people look how they want them to 🤣
MTV made her look better! Only one person has acted on that show what they are and that was Morgan

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Just saw the live and honest to god, the girl needs a good shake! She thinks everyone is obsessed with her, but in real life she’s just a silly young girl who has no idea what’s going on & the implications of her actions.

she’s not speaking to her mum and has chosen a toxic situation to raise her 2 daughters in, instead of being strong and listening to her mum, and looking after her. We saw on the show her mum is terminally ill and as much as I don’t agree with some things Donna says or does, she can see how awful Connor is for both Charlotte and them kids & has tried to protect them. This will end extremely badly! Anyone with half a brain can see this is gonna end bad & they aren’t gonna work out.
Oh and Charlotte .. don’t go live when you know peoples are gonna ask about the situation & then act like you can’t cope with the questions .. you’re nothing but an attention seeker hun! Grow up and be a mother!!

Reactions: 11
so it does look like charlotte has moved out? how she said ‘she went to see her mum yesterday and she was a bit off with her’

tbf with donna, shes never once said she likes connor - even when they were together last time

Reactions: 9
Sad she’s not talking to her Mum. Classic signs of abusive relationships.
Hope she is Ok. Having been in a very bad relationship myself, I can only hope she stays safe along with her babies and not cut off those closest to her.

Deleted the family pic now too
And he’s out the bio again 🧐

I know I’m a bit late with this but WHY does Donna still have the go fund me in her bio? She’s hardly on her death bed posting all these videos airing her daughters dirty laundry there’s literally so many people out there who are worse off than her (health wise & financially) and she’s still wanting money from people 🥴 can’t be that skint if she’s rocking the big D chain, “Ralph Lauren & Moncler” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On her live she said she went to her moms (donnas) and Donna was off with her
Tia even said she wasn’t happy with Charlotte
Charlotte claims connors changed sorry but he strangled her with a baby in her arms he will not change social services should step in!!

Reactions: 7
I get that she might be upset that her kids don’t have both parents together and maybe that’s why she decided to get back with him? But seriously look at the situation Charlotte your kids will be affected so much worse seeing domestic violence in their house rather than their mum & dad not living together. The whole thing is awful.
Having social services involved doesn’t mean that they’re going to take your kids away, they’ll guide you to support groups and show you how to get out of a relationship like that. It’s not healthy

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.