Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her live she said she went to her moms (donnas) and Donna was off with her
Tia even said she wasn’t happy with Charlotte
Charlotte claims connors changed sorry but he strangled her with a baby in her arms he will not change social services should step in!!
Thing is, she’s so immature she thinks people are ‘obsessed’ and ‘clout chasing’ but there’s 2 little girls there, who don’t deserve to be living in such a toxic and awful environment. Connor smokes weed and god knows what else, previously we saw where he had punched holes in doors where he was staying, and then of course donnas video where she says Charlotte was strangled whilst carrying her child in her arms... I’m sorry but the social should indeed be involved because the kids aren’t safe in their care

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Has anyone got the video Donna uploaded? Sorry if it’s been said I can’t find it x

Reactions: 2
saying they’ve changed is one of the classic signs abusers use to get people back, i know we’ve all said stuff about charlotte, but i’m genuinely worried, i know people who’ve been in this situation before and it’s not something i wish on anyone, whatever happens i just hope she knows it’s not her fault, it’s his

Reactions: 12
Tia put on her story about real mates not shagging their exes SORY WASNT YOU AND CHARLOTTE SHAGGIN ASHLEY BETWEEN YA

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Missed the live, was she abused? Is she not talking to Charlotte
Donna is off with Charlotte. She basically didn’t deny what Donna ‘addressed’ in the video and said he’s changed 🥴 then got pissed off with the comments and ended it to face time t.

Reactions: 6
Donna is off with Charlotte. She basically didn’t deny what Donna ‘addressed’ in the video and said he’s changed 🥴 then got pissed off with the comments and ended it to face time t.
Omg, if he is abusive. Its very easy to get dragged back in. My ex abuser tried to threaten me with my kids. But for those twins she needs to leave

Reactions: 8
As much as we all slate Donna for her videos, desperation to be famous, the giant D hanging round her neck etc, I actually feel like she might have been telling the truth about the abuse this time. (If it is true then I am truly sorry for Charlotte and hope she gets help soon.). I just feel like if Donna was lying then Charlotte would have addressed that right away. I know I would defend my man if someone had publicly called him an abuser falsely! It seems like maybe he's manipulated her to distance herself from her Mum etc. If I'm wrong then I'll hold my hands up but something really doesn't seem right about the situation with her and Connor

Reactions: 13
As much as we all slate Donna for her videos, desperation to be famous, the giant D hanging round her neck etc, I actually feel like she might have been telling the truth about the abuse this time. (If it is true then I am truly sorry for Charlotte and hope she gets help soon.). I just feel like if Donna was lying then Charlotte would have addressed that right away. I know I would defend my man if someone had publicly called him an abuser falsely! It seems like maybe he's manipulated her to distance herself from her Mum etc. If I'm wrong then I'll hold my hands up but something really doesn't seem right about the situation with her and Connor
Yeah. Definetly

Reactions: 1
Genuinely believe her mum was telling the truth and kinda putting out awareness? Makes sense that the reason she's moved out could well be bc she's back with him? Don't know how long they've been in contact again but for the first time I believe Donna 😅

Reactions: 4
Genuinely believe her mum was telling the truth and kinda putting out awareness? Makes sense that the reason she's moved out could well be bc she's back with him? Don't know how long they've been in contact again but for the first time I believe Donna 😅
Charlotte admitted Donna was telling the truth in the live she just did and Donna is now off with her probably due to the fact she don’t want no woman beater around her grandkids

Reactions: 7
Charlotte admitted Donna was telling the truth in the live she just did and Donna is now off with her probably due to the fact she don’t want no woman beater around her grandkids
Hopefully social do get involved then to make sire the kids are safe.

Ohhh I quit off it really early on bc she was moaning 😅 I'm with Donna on this

Reactions: 3
Wish Charlotte would go back to doing her 5pm lives so that those of us who work can join in on the fun :(

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Charlottes living her best life with Connor and T. If she’s not smoking with him, she’s smoking with her. Same with drinking. They live really toxic lifestyles which Donna might exaggerate but I feel she’s just trying to do the best for her daughter and granddaughters. I know Charlotte didn’t know her bio dad growing up so I can see why she’d want it for her kids but it’s not ideal when he’s a drug addict with an anger problem, who also finds it acceptable to hit her while she’s holding their child🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Where has charlottes ‘long lost brother’ come from? Was looking at her tagged photos and wondering if I missed something 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Where has charlottes ‘long lost brother’ come from? Was looking at her tagged photos and wondering if I missed something 😂😂
The same biological dad , he died and Charlotte met up with him it’s like the Jeremy Kyle show man bad teeth and a messed up family

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Social services will not tolerate children being around domestic violence. I've been through it. She needed to get herself out or the shes in deep tit.

Kids having kids 🥸🥸🥸 they’re all the same these chavvy teen mum & dads 😂😂 boy who cried wolf just like our faves CRETT😂 just imagine how these kids will turn out 😂😂 smoking at 14, skirts rolled up, ladders in their tights, starting fights no doubt 🤢🤢🤢 only one route for these poor kids, being raised by YOBS

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.