Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is now days many girls will break up with their boyfriend and think they have to seriously hate each other because the relationship is over and start bad mouthing them claiming this that and the other. Like the girls on prick advisor claims all lads on their are narcissists šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Iā€™m not saying I believe what Donna said and Iā€™m not saying I donā€™t believe it but letā€™s be honest Donna isnā€™t the most reliable source. In the wise words of Donna her claims could be fake news. It wouldnā€™t be the first time she hasnā€™t lied about something this sick before. Itā€™s common sense also to not go around exposing a predator when they havenā€™t been charged etc it would be putting people on more danger than what they were.

People were speculating Charlotte not long ago Charlotte must of moved out maybe she moved out because her and T spent so much time together and it made sense them living with each other.

maybe Donnaā€™s off because sheā€™s not happy she moved out and wanted her to live with her a little longer and not live with T who slept with Ashley?

if she was in a DV relationship I hope T and Donna (Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll make up by Christmas) support her and help her realise to do better and she doesnā€™t need to be in a relationship to feel like sheā€™s worth something and the girls donā€™t need mum and dad together they just need parents to be decent and happy not arguing. I understand how this can end up being an endless circle Iā€™ve seen it my own eyes with my mum when I was 8-10.

but it is clearly she does need some extra support from additional services that have fresh eyes the situation is a mess. Iā€™m 20 odd and itā€™s giving me a headache trying to make sense of it all so god knows how this is feeling on Charlotte whoā€™s situation it is.

Unfortunately social services donā€™t seem to give a crap these days, Iā€™ve witnessed first hand domestic abuse in a relationship yet the childā€™s still there.
Wonā€™t do nothing unless they see it or a child has been hit or if the child says anything šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Thatā€™s what happened with me I had to get in front of a punch that was meant for my mum and I had to tell my dad the next day who reported it to ss

Unless Charlotte actually state what happens SS will not do anything regarding the physical abuse.they will open a welfare case check the children are healthy and looked after they will look at drs record for any injury.this will only happen if they don't deem the report as malicious.if the reporter has proof the event occurred be that even a text from Charlotte etc they will open a safeguard welfare straight away if not it will go into system which can take up to 6 weeks due to covid work rules and SS are working from home
Not all are working from home be skeleton staff but if itā€™s emergency then they would have to go out and check on the child. If neighbors have been phoning the police that could get the kids and place checked a lot more quicker and itā€™ll be logged also if they get the police to check on the regular then itā€™ll put them up on the list higher to needing more immediate support

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Exactly. Can never judge someone for going back, it can be done through manipulation, blackmail or threats or lies But Donna needs to phone social services for the twins and Charlotte's sake. Worst part is he will still have rights unless professionals state he's a dangee
I donā€™t think heā€™s on the birth certificate so he wonā€™t have none. Iā€™m sure she was with Ashley when the twins were born

Thing is now days many girls will break up with their boyfriend and think they have to seriously hate each other because the relationship is over and start bad mouthing them claiming this that and the other. Like the girls on prick advisor claims all lads on their are narcissists šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Iā€™m not saying I believe what Donna said and Iā€™m not saying I donā€™t believe it but letā€™s be honest Donna isnā€™t the most reliable source. In the wise words of Donna her claims could be fake news. It wouldnā€™t be the first time she hasnā€™t lied about something this sick before. Itā€™s common sense also to not go around exposing a predator when they havenā€™t been charged etc it would be putting people on more danger than what they were.

People were speculating Charlotte not long ago Charlotte must of moved out maybe she moved out because her and T spent so much time together and it made sense them living with each other.

maybe Donnaā€™s off because sheā€™s not happy she moved out and wanted her to live with her a little longer and not live with T who slept with Ashley?

if she was in a DV relationship I hope T and Donna (Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll make up by Christmas) support her and help her realise to do better and she doesnā€™t need to be in a relationship to feel like sheā€™s worth something and the girls donā€™t need mum and dad together they just need parents to be decent and happy not arguing. I understand how this can end up being an endless circle Iā€™ve seen it my own eyes with my mum when I was 8-10.

but it is clearly she does need some extra support from additional services that have fresh eyes the situation is a mess. Iā€™m 20 odd and itā€™s giving me a headache trying to make sense of it all so god knows how this is feeling on Charlotte whoā€™s situation it is.

Wonā€™t do nothing unless they see it or a child has been hit or if the child says anything šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Thatā€™s what happened with me I had to get in front of a punch that was meant for my mum and I had to tell my dad the next day who reported it to ss

Not all are working from home be skeleton staff but if itā€™s emergency then they would have to go out and check on the child. If neighbors have been phoning the police that could get the kids and place checked a lot more quicker and itā€™ll be logged also if they get the police to check on the regular then itā€™ll put them up on the list higher to needing more immediate support
I work alongside ss and did for ss for a long time.there bare minimum in the office,majority of the sw are remote working through mosaic and having weekly Forum with am.home visits are if in emergency cases need stepping in,no reviews are happening face to face unless its at risk register which is on doorstep open door answer questions any new cases and reports are not having home visits unless there's definitive proof and deemed not malicious.i.e. the abused calls,the police contact as a matter of safeguarding or numerous reported incidents to same household.theres a few other circumstances.this is her local ss but other areas nay be different

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The way Charlieā€™s covered the face of the person sheā€™s with, the hair proper looks like Bretts so I donā€™t even see the point behind hiding him šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would we be surprised if shes with someone else when two days after having Butlins in her bed she was back with Brett....

Reactions: 11
The way Charlieā€™s covered the face of the person sheā€™s with, the hair proper looks like Bretts so I donā€™t even see the point behind hiding him šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Even if it isn't nice to know she's focusing on men rather than her daughter just after a break up especially during covid.

Reactions: 18
Obviously Brett sheā€™s just tryna get noticed attention seeker

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t think itā€™s Brett, his hair would be longer on top than it is in that photo unless he got his hair cut

Imagine that was Tel Meganā€™s ex šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn't brett like a blonde and that dude is dark haired. Charlie obviously needed someone to get the watermelon. Wonder if she will have this guy around harlow too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me that thinks this new guy Charlieā€™s with looks like ā€œtelā€ as in Meganā€™s ex?? He has been liking all of her photos recently

Reactions: 5
sheā€™s reposted it now with ā€œnew beginningsā€ and couple emojis, think sheā€™s just trying to make brett jealous

Reactions: 1
Reposted to clarify, what a bloody beg šŸ˜‚ heyyy Charlie šŸ‘‹šŸ» We donā€™t care about your new man, maybe focus on making it easier to love your daughter before opening up to new people first eh

Reactions: 4
Is it just me that thinks this new guy Charlieā€™s with looks like ā€œtelā€ as in Meganā€™s ex?? He has been liking all of her photos recently
Yes, yes and YES. Exact same hair line. But they donā€™t live near eachother at all so šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Tel also has a very distinct ear shape and well go check his photos and that one and judge it for yourselves...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.