Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donna needs to be careful spouting all kinds of stuff in public which may or may not be true. Either way it’s not right if Charlotte lied or Donna has took the video down cos Charlotte is back with him regardless they need to sort their tit out for those kids
So embarrassing for Donna if Charlotte is back with Connor, hopefully Charlotte gets the support she needs to get away from him it’s disgusting if she’s got back with him (disgusting on his part knowing how manipulative abusers can be)

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if it is completely weird, or kinda sweet that T and Charlotte have formed a friendship.
It’s verrry strange that T is way too invested in this ‘sister’ thing although I personally think (obv from what we can see through social media) that T has been good for Charlotte and the girls you always see the girls happy and having fun!

but i would very much like to know what’s going on with Connor being in both their bios (at the time of writing this... he’s not in charlottes 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Finally found the post that someone said about donna in Iceland car park dying. Obviously one of those pisstake accounts shes so gullible
Screenshot_20201201-122206_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Literally do not understand when people who are in the public eye air their dirty laundry on SM and then say people are obsessed? If you have said something controversial or made claims against someone before, then get back with them especially after your mother has put her 2p worth in, how the duck are people being obsessed and nosey by talking about it??
End of the day keep your tit show to yourself because when you put it out there it’s out there forever! Or at least address said claims as people are genuinely worried for the children, as Charlotte still doesn’t seem to have grown up 🙄 honestly some people conveniently forget the crap they say for attention then cry when people being it up again.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Either the abuse thing was a lie or those wee babies are in danger
In my opinion either way it's an unhealthy relationship for the kids to be around. Surely having their dad there one minute and gone the next numerous times is going to affect them anyway?

Reactions: 9
In my opinion either way it's an unhealthy relationship for the kids to be around. Surely having their dad there one minute and gone the next numerous times is going to affect them anyway?
Oh definetly. Its a shame cause they are beautiful happy wee girls

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Surely Charlotte knows that even if Connor does realise he was wrong and has learnt from those mistakes social services would regard her as failing to safeguard those children... probably why Donna deleted that video so there's no proof of what's been said

Reactions: 14
has she really just said shes not a bad mum for choosing to be happy over her children’s safety 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OK char next joke x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s turned the comments off now, can’t believe she’s defending his actions 😳 so fucked up that family need serious help

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.