Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Donna deleted the video where she talks about what Connor did to Charlotte. This is actually horrifying

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Donna can ‘address’ whatever she likes I don’t even care about her or what she has to say Donna needs to do is do the right thing and get those babies away from their ‘mother’

Must be a different Connor surely?
I’ve had a snoop on Instagram and he is defo back in the bio and they’re following each other again 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Donna can ‘address’ whatever she likes I don’t even care about her or what she has to say Donna needs to do is do the right thing and get those babies away from their ‘mother’

I’ve had a snoop on Instagram and he is defo back in the bio and they’re following each other again 🤮🤮
I meant t who cannot be named must have a different fella called Connor, and Charlotte is back with king drugzy

Reactions: 3

What’s Connor’s insta? Can’t seem to find his account.
Would love to see her address them getting back together, be she’s fuuuuuming

Reactions: 2
What did Donna say about Connor? I don't watch her videos. She was probably speaking a load of tit like she does about what is said on here

Reactions: 3
That is sooo weird. I feel I need some explanation on this ASAP!
tbf i think that's probably a different connor, it's quite a common name x

donna's deleted the video saying that charlotte was abused by connor, this is all too weird, it was either a lie, which is a truly messed up thing to lie about, or charlotte's back in a dangerous situation, which if that's the case, i'd be genuinely worried - staying away from an abuser can be extremely difficult with how manipulative they can be, and it's genuinely concerning...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
tbf i think that's probably a different connor, it's quite a common name x

donna's deleted the video saying that charlotte was abused by connor, this is all too weird, it was either a lie, which is a truly messed up thing to lie about, or charlotte's back in a dangerous situation, which if that's the case, i'd be genuinely worried - staying away from an abuser can be extremely difficult with how manipulative they can be, and it's genuinely concerning...
I’ve been in that situation the only that confuses me is that Donna has deleted the video and from what we’ve seen hasn’t done much to protect Charlotte

• Sad
I thought Donna was harmless but if either Connor is abusive and she’s letting Charlotte get back with him (so putting Charlotte and the twins at serious risk) or she’s lying about him being abusive then she’s an evil cow!

I thought Donna was harmless but if either Connor is abusive and she’s letting Charlotte get back with him (so putting Charlotte and the twins at serious risk) or she’s lying about him being abusive then she’s an evil cow!
Id never say anyone is lying about being abused because it is so hard to leave an abuser but removing the video makes it look that way.

Reactions: 10
Charlotte could be the liar here, we just don’t know. She could have said to Donna to remove the video because she’s back with him. Whatever the reason, something isn’t right.

Reactions: 6
Charlotte could be the liar here, we just don’t know. She could have said to Donna to remove the video because she’s back with him. Whatever the reason, something isn’t right.
Whatever the reason somebody needs to make sure the twins will be safe

Reactions: 7
Donna needs to be careful spouting all kinds of stuff in public which may or may not be true. Either way it’s not right if Charlotte lied or Donna has took the video down cos Charlotte is back with him regardless they need to sort their tit out for those kids

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.