Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks sake man, first shitting coffee is back, then she wants to go from tier 3 to stay overnight in a tier 2 which is absolutely advised against and then advertising webcam models 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
How about staying at home, we’re in a pandemic?
Charlie doesn’t bother with lockdown though, don’t you know who she is 😆

I can’t wait to see what she does when companies stop sending her free shot because she’s irrelevant and no one likes her. Bet she tries to set up on only fans or does the webcamming herself rather than get a proper job.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly think the best thing to do.is just ignore people.like Charlie , as much as she gives us so much to talk about cos she is thick as tit. She only does half the stuff to read what people say on here 😂 I just wouldn't bother and then she won't be relevant anymore.

Reactions: 8
I don't think he actually is , he put a pic on his Instagram outside her house and also in her bed so I think it was just her usually attention seeking 😂😂🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think he actually is , he put a pic on his Instagram outside her house and also in her bed so I think it was just her usually attention seeking 😂😂🤷
Probably because tattle went a bit quiet about Brett, so he deleted social media and faked a breakup to be featured again

• Haha
🤣🤣 yeah we really do need to stop giving them the attention that they crave so they can just dissolve once and for all

Reactions: 4
Mr needs a good scrub Is back well To be fair they all need a good scrub No wonder she’s so quiet hopefully she might give us something to spice up this thread

Reactions: 6
If charlotte and Connor are actually back together then social services definitely need to be called immediately, especially if she’s moved out of her mums. This is going to end so badly and I can just see it. Those poor girls but duck Charlotte why would you go back to your abuser when you have two babies and I don’t care if he’s their dad. She’s an irresponsible ‘mother’ and those two children need to be taken away from her ASAP

Reactions: 11
If charlotte and Connor are actually back together then social services definitely need to be called immediately, especially if she’s moved out of her mums. This is going to end so badly and I can just see it. Those poor girls but duck Charlotte why would you go back to your abuser when you have two babies and I don’t care if he’s their dad. She’s an irresponsible ‘mother’ and those two children need to be taken away from her ASAP
Donna might do a video addressing it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.