Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bets on this. I noticed when Charlie’s was in the car there was a pink air freshener in the car, a love heart. So possibly a girl driver, although could obviously be a lad too. Now it’s air freshener has gone in her latest story🤨🧐😂 or am I just a saddo🤣🤣
It says Freya’s iPhone on the screen so I think it’s the same person 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I know it’s not the right thread but it was briefly mentioned before....I told my mate who follows Chloe about the pic and she told chloe and chloe replied that she was horrified and it didn’t say that when she liked it. Cue him changing it but still being a dick
D5AFB19A-7F70-4347-8AE0-986D08913CF5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it’s not the right thread but it was briefly mentioned before....I told my mate who follows Chloe about the pic and she told chloe and chloe replied that she was horrified and it didn’t say that when she liked it. Cue him changing it but still being a dick
View attachment 327436
Lol it’s not being a snowflake it’s just super inappropriate calling a 5 year old a see you next Tuesday lol

Reactions: 12
I wonder if charlotte moved out of her mums, was she not meant to be her carer ?

Reactions: 4
Have you seen this account? Could it be for her new place if she has moved out or is that the house she lived in with don dons?? (Sorry if it’s an old account, I’ve only just seen it lol)
i believe that account was around when her and connor were together tho could be a new one

It's an old one she used to do Mrs Hinch type videos of her cleaning etc, hasn't posted anything since January..

Trying to get the majority of her Christmas shopping for free, I see 👀
Imagine having to beg for free stuff...if people wanted to collaborate with you, Charlie hun, then they’d reach out to you without you having to beg for it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.