Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just thinks he’s something special because he’s Jordan’s brother 🤮🤣
I matched with him on Tinder and his first message was “do you recognise me?” I thought it was flirty and replied “no, should I? 😉”.. he really told me he was Jordan from Teen Moms brother lolll never unmatched so quick in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I matched with him on Tinder and his first message was “do you recognise me?” I thought it was flirty and replied “no, should I? 😉”.. he really told me he was Jordan from Teen Moms brother lolll never unmatched so quick in my life
I would of went "who ?" LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stop the lights there’s no need for that behaviour from someone who has spent 1 minute on screen and who’s brother is being dominated by a spoiled brat 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
he messaged me on Snapchat once snd acted like he was all famous. Flirting and asking for pictures then I found out he had a girlfriend, he’s about as loyal as Jordan. Both as bad as each other

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
just noticed charlotte and connor follow each other on insta again, and she’s liked all his pictures....after everything donna said, i really hope they’re not back together for charlotte and the twins sakes, such a scary situation to be in, i hope she’s ok

• Wow
Reactions: 9
just noticed charlotte and connor follow each other on insta again, and she’s liked all his pictures....after everything donna said, i really hope they’re not back together for charlotte and the twins sakes, such a scary situation to be in, i hope she’s ok
tbh donna talks out her arse so half of it probably wasn’t true just wanted people to feel sorry for them as we have seen by the show

Reactions: 14
What a nice way to describe a child “little bleep
I hate people that describes kids using swear words 🤦🏼‍♀️ It just reminds me of the stereotype council estate scallies by mine literally every sentence too their kids has about 3 swear words in. Marley seems so well behaved on the show and with Chloe

Reactions: 9
What a nice way to describe a child “little bleep
OMG as if Chloe has liked that as well! I'm all for a bit of banter but actually writing "u little bleep" in reference to your own nephew is awful! If I was Chloe I'd have commented like "err, do you mind? That's my son..."

Reactions: 11
OMG as if Chloe has liked that as well! I'm all for a bit of banter but actually writing "u little bleep" in reference to your own nephew is awful! If I was Chloe I'd have commented like "err, do you mind? That's my son..."
She probably not looked at the car room before liking it. I never really take notice of people’s captions I just look at the pics and like them but then again chloe must know what Jordan’s brother is like so should of known better

Should watch what he says with things like this especially as he wants to be famous, what an absolute clip. If my brother said that about my daughter I’d knock his teeth out 👊🏻 Why do people find stuff like this acceptable? Suppose it makes them feel clever and funny

Reactions: 6
On charlotte and t's stories (they living together it looks like) they dont look like they're in don Don's house. Maybe Charlotte's finally escaped the real abuser and manipulator

Reactions: 7
On charlotte and t's stories (they living together it looks like) they dont look like they're in don Don's house. Maybe Charlotte's finally escaped the real abuser and manipulator
I thought that too! I really hope so. Charlotte really seems to have settled down and realised what’s more important. Donna just needs to realise her time in the spotlight is over and just needs to get on with her life and let Charlotte get on with hers.

42CE1855-2A8F-4FE2-95B0-1A153E187692.jpeg

Has anyone seen Donnas latest video. So cringy she’s literally begging for her son to say I love you. I just find that so weird. It’s like she wants to embarrass all her children. And then posting it online. She’s so strange. Hope Charlotte has got a place of her own with her girls to settle down.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What's with Charlie's story of being a passenger in a car at Costco , watching an an old man walk away. I am confusion. Lol

So bets on this. I noticed when Charlie’s was in the car there was a pink air freshener in the car, a love heart. So possibly a girl driver, although could obviously be a lad too. Now it’s air freshener has gone in her latest story🤨🧐😂 or am I just a saddo🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.