Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry he’s back over her house probably spent to much weekend and needs him back for the cash flow

Reactions: 1
I’ve never seen 2 people more miserable looking then him or her tbh 😅 your only young surely the relationship is supposed to make u happier then that 😂

Reactions: 8
so it obviously appears brett is still there because they posted pictures of harlow at the same time and shes wearing the same clothes..

charlie is just attention seeking X

Reactions: 1
Yes posted a picture of Harlow at her house
To be fair, that could’ve been an old photo or one Charlie had sent him. Doesn’t necessarily mean they are together. But i also wouldn’t put it past Charlie to lie just for the attention...

Reactions: 4
Well that was an anticlimax. I was so buzzing when they split😂😂 barely had any drama!!😟 so disappointed, I want a refund! Charlie hun.. up your game! Smash his window again, have lockdown parties with balloons and shag his mates, have an orgy, send out pics of him sucking off blokes for coke again pleaaase!! Ahh the good old days😍 when we actually had stuff to gossip about 😭💔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Still makes me laugh that these girls only had 1 season and we're 19 threads deep yet the main cast have had loads of seasons and more people and they're only 8 threads deep!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Still makes me laugh that these girls only had 1 season and we're 19 threads deep yet the main cast have had loads of seasons and more people and they're only 8 threads deep!

it’s cause the others have some sense about them to keep their heads down for the most part.
Even charlottes gone quiet.
Charlie is just one of those people who makes bad decisions and publishes everything. Give it another few months and she will go silent, even bretts gone quiet

Reactions: 12
First of all see Jordan Chloe baby daddy don’t like charlie 😂😂

and then there’s the tight ass sock poor Harlow has on
Bit rich of Jordan’s brother (josh) he was crying about tattle once and how all the comments can have a negative impact on them and here he is 🤥

Reactions: 6
Wow I’ve missed so much. So... can anyone tell me the name of the companies Charlie is working with and also name and number of the place she works 😁 I’m sure they would LOVE to know that Charlie tells people to go and die 😁😁 and also you can’t complain about mental health when you’ve told someone to kill themselves. The world doesn’t revolve around you rubber lips

😭 so wait Brett and Charlie are back on? I had watermelon sugar ready to play in tribute of our bxtons

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow I’ve missed so much. So... can anyone tell me the name of the companies Charlie is working with and also name and number of the place she works 😁 I’m sure they would LOVE to know that Charlie tells people to go and die 😁😁 and also you can’t complain about mental health when you’ve told someone to kill themselves. The world doesn’t revolve around you rubber lips
Lol as if you think they’d care when she’s got the job through her mum 😂

• Haha
Bloody hell does Charlie purposely promote dodgy companies? Utility warehouse AVOID AVOID AVOID

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.