Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair she probably was napping 😴
[/QUOTE]
Literally just about to say the same. It was only mini golf won't have been too long even if she wasn't asleep, better than leaving her run all over the place while they played.

Reactions: 2
To be fair she probably was napping 😴
Literally just about to say the same. It was only mini golf won't have been too long even if she wasn't asleep, better than leaving her run all over the place while they played.
[/QUOTE]
I was just joking with the comment. Lol besides I don't let my kids play mini golf they use the clubs as weapons 🤣

MTV is showing the whole series of Y&P, 10am 👀

*edited to add* not all today, just starting today 😂

I am all 🤯 cause 1. Charlie looks like a completely different person. 2. I forgot how much Alisha and Umair argued and 3, it’s so sad how much Donna has deteriorated just over the time since the show. I know there was an oldd photo posted here previously but even just a few years between the show, bless her heart ❤
I havent been on this thread in a while and I actually forgot alisha and umair even existed lol

Reactions: 4
I bet they’re trying for a baby on this romantic 🥸 getaway! Just seriously hope they think like responsible adults before trying for one! Charlie’s already said how hard her life is as a single parent and with how unstable this relationship is her life will be one million times harder being a single mum of 2. PLEASE be responsible and remember baby’s do not fix relationships!! (You should know from your last relationship)

Reactions: 7
I bet they’re trying for a baby on this romantic 🥸 getaway! Just seriously hope they think like responsible adults before trying for one! Charlie’s already said how hard her life is as a single parent and with how unstable this relationship is her life will be one million times harder being a single mum of 2. PLEASE be responsible and remember baby’s do not fix relationships!! (You should know from your last relationship)
she’s getting married first don’t forget 😆

I see Charlie as the kind to be thinking a baby would fix the relationship. Would Ollie get paternity leave if she was? 🤔 I could see her thinking that would mean more time of him being permanently with her and give her time to try and convince him in getting a new career or job were theirs less travel and thinking it’ll give H someone to play with

hope Olly has his head more screwed on

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know where Charlie has gone on holiday? Because it seems all the activities are open, yet I cancelled my haven because they was open but none of the activities was???

Does anyone know where Charlie has gone on holiday? Because it seems all the activities are open, yet I cancelled my haven because they was open but none of the activities was???
I think it was called something sands in Skegness. Sure she put a sign or something on her story when she got there.

Reactions: 1
What’s amber said? Seen on live everyone’s asking her opinon on what ambers said what have I missed 👀

She's at Golden Sands in Mablethorpe, its a lovely site actually or was, I went there a lot as a kid.
I'm just glad she won't be sharing my Haven break 👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s amber said? Seen on live everyone’s asking her opinon on what ambers said what have I missed 👀
Something about how hers and bretts drama is embarrassing and that it’s no surprise mtv ditched the y&p lot. Going on about how they were dragging their one series fame too and they should put H first

Did anything get said on the live? Everytime I looked it was them reading the comments out and talking to her friend. Felt like I was watching them facetime , pointless

Reactions: 3
Did anything get said on the live? Everytime I looked it was them reading the comments out and talking to her friend. Felt like I was watching them facetime , pointless
I ended up turning it off..she said to Oli to stop reading out the comments because they were disgusting, but there was nothing on the comments that was bad so I’m not sure what she was waffling about. At the start everyone kept saying they both look stoned. Also was asked if they would have a baby and she said no then he was like what and she smiled at him 🤦🏽‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.