Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else find it strange that when she was out with her mates and olly they both decided to do a q&a live? Like why are you worrying about doing that when your supposed to be out enjoying yourself 🤯

just catching up from the weekend. I think what Charlotte could be getting at is she has the twins everyday and sometimes needs a break but she can’t have one whereas you have Charlie who has a lot of support who can take Harlow for days at a time but she still complains that she’s ‘struggling’ and can’t cope

Reactions: 13
Yeah Charlie does so many lives an f all happens or is said totally pointless and like said above , just enjoy time with your mates. I didn't even bother watching, just saw a clip on tmt

Reactions: 2
Anyone else feel the ick seeing charlottes boobs in your face and her boyfriend half naked

not hating on Charlotte but can the girls stop making us practically see them and their boyfriends near enough naked. I felt like I was perving on them

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else feel the ick seeing charlottes boobs in your face and her boyfriend half naked

not hating on Charlotte but can the girls stop making us practically see them and their boyfriends near enough naked. I felt like I was perving on them
I can imagine her boyfriend smells of cat piss

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Charlie did a live, saying how it was Brett and his mates following her, even though there’s a video of her following Brett😅 tmg posted it but it’s magically deleted. Funny how she’ll deleted Charlie’s tit when she asks!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Charlie did a live, saying how it was Brett and his mates following her, even though there’s a video of her following Brett😅 tmg posted it but it’s magically deleted. Funny how she’ll deleted Charlie’s tit when she asks!
Then when someone on the live asked why if Brett was so dangerous she still sends Harlow she told them to shut up lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I mean this in the most disrespectful way but why does Charlotte always go for guys who look like druggies 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Then when someone on the live asked why if Brett was so dangerous she still sends Harlow she told them to shut up lol
She’s actually so rude. Bet she thinks she’s famous Cus she’s been on a tv show that lasted one series 😳

Reactions: 12
Anyone noticed how she normally gets load of likes on her pictures? Only got 900 on the one of h and Oliver then back up to over 2k on her recent. Maybe problem are seeing past the constant bull. Also TMG has been awfully quiet

Have they broke up again? Charlie’s sharing loads of stuff on Facebook, he’s deleted his profile pic of him Charlie and H and they aren’t following each other on Instagram?

Reactions: 7
9B877350-1740-4C0D-8889-E98A605026F3.jpeg

B3DFE27D-C6F3-4060-A3E1-85D691B4422D.jpeg

oh look Charlie has developed some insight into herself 😆

joking aside I hope she stops to consider Harlow before she jumps back into relationship ping pong or introduces yet another daddy for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They love throwing the word toxic around 😂 really makes it less effective every time they get back together

Reactions: 12
She only put that yesterday morning. She literally can not be on her own.
8C34EF29-477A-49A8-8990-1814EF821DDC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs to get a grip and stop making herself look like a fool. Get a job or do some courses Charlie anything to better your life so you don’t need to rely on a man for your happiness! Focus on your daughter and improving both of your lives

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 537540
View attachment 537541

oh look Charlie has developed some insight into herself 😆

joking aside I hope she stops to consider Harlow before she jumps back into relationship ping pong or introduces yet another daddy for her.
Does that letting you go one refer to her driving around following Brett in her car

She needs to get a grip and stop making herself look like a fool. Get a job or do some courses Charlie anything to better your life so you don’t need to rely on a man for your happiness! Focus on your daughter and improving both of your lives
But she does shes a carer she always reminds us plus she has Harlow all day. Its so tough for her

She should try being Charlotte... no breaks at all

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.