Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww how cute is harlow saying hello to the monkeys, such a sweet little girl

Reactions: 2
How is everyone seeing their holiday? She hasn’t posted on her stories for a few days 👀

I ended up turning it off..she said to Oli to stop reading out the comments because they were disgusting, but there was nothing on the comments that was bad so I’m not sure what she was waffling about. At the start everyone kept saying they both look stoned. Also was asked if they would have a baby and she said no then he was like what and she smiled at him 🤦🏽‍♀️
She should focus on becoming a better parent too Harlow before even thinking about more kids

Reactions: 5
She should focus on becoming a better parent too Harlow before even thinking about more kids
like that time she said being Harlows mum was hard... ok shes a baby what is she going to do about that ?🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Charlotte complaining she doesn’t get a break because she has a dead beat baby dad. Put them in nursery then?
Although I don’t know how she can say that when she has her mum to help as well

Reactions: 1
Charlotte complaining she doesn’t get a break because she has a dead beat baby dad. Put them in nursery then?
Her mum can’t really help though?

Reactions: 19
A lot of people have deadbeat baby daddies and they still get the job done. She’s acting like she would drop the twins off to him or have him pick them up when really that’s not going to be happening. She needs to take several seats. Stop complaining and get on with it

Reactions: 8
Her mum can’t really help though?
She can’t help much, but she can still help and she does. Charlotte has more support than single mums with dead beat baby dads because she has her mum. Her mum can still watch them while Charlotte has a bath, babysit on a night when they’re in bed, get up with them at night if they’re being difficult, make bottles/dinner, help with potty training etc.

Reactions: 2
I doubt her mum can help, Charlotte probably has to help her mum out more than she helps her.

Reactions: 11
I'm no fan of Donna and Charlotte at all, but I don't think Donna would be capable of being left in charge of the twins. From her IG videos, her hands look locked or limited mobility. And she has often said she has very bad eyesight. God forbid the twins had an accident or started choking, I don't think Donna would be able to provide adequate care or assistance if she was left alone with them as someone above suggested.

I think Donna can provide emotional support and Charlotte probably is very thankful for the adult company and sharing the mental load. But in terms of physical assistance, I don't think Donna can provide much.

However, a nursery would be able to provide the safe respite needed if Charlotte feels she needs a break from them regularly.

Reactions: 20
I don’t think Donna could look after them alone, that’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying that Charlotte has a chance to relax as her mum can take on SOME roles which will make Charlottes life easier than if she didn’t have anyone.
I also felt like when she said she doesn’t like mums with an involved dad complaining that they don’t get a break, she was making a slight dig at Charlie.

Reactions: 7
Charlottes girls can we just appreciate them😳😍 I understand how hard it must be not having the babies father present and especially having two toddlers my god I struggled with my son when he was a turdler. The girls are always well dressed, look like they eat amazingly, eat a good range of food and they’ve came on loads!! I don’t understand why they’re not in nursery but then again I couldn’t imagine sending my son to a brand new nursery when there’s Covid flying about but that’s just me! Must be so hard knowing your mum is terminally ill and seeing it everyday - my dad is terminally ill and I’m thankful I don’t live at home Cus I know I’d be such a mess dealing with it all. I also agree with Donna not being able to cope with the girls by herself - newborns yeah but toddlers my good they’re hard work hence why I say TURDler instead of toddler.

wonder if cHodddddz will give us any drama tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.