Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so bets on, reckon they’ll split up whilst on holiday and we’ll have a picture of H on Chodders insta ‘just me and you forever ’😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
not being funny, but if oliver really thought all these things less than a month ago, why on earth is he back with her now?

Reactions: 21
Charlie’s recent pic of Harlow, she’s such a beautiful little girl 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You sound like you’d want them to, much as they get on my nerves why can’t you just hope they have a nice time for Harlows sake? Those messages look very set up to me my bet is on someone doing it just to try and spoil their holiday and that’s awful for Harlow
I really hope that little girl has the best time, but her holiday shouldn’t depend on whether Charlie and Oliver are happy! Their relationship is a joke and the fact they put it in the public eye and that little girl is caught in the middle, that really pisses me off. They can’t expect people to not have an opinion when they’re there airing their dirty laundry out 24/7.

You sound like you’d want them to, much as they get on my nerves why can’t you just hope they have a nice time for Harlows sake? Those messages look very set up to me my bet is on someone doing it just to try and spoil their holiday and that’s awful for Harlow
Also, he admitted he text another girl on TMG, denied the coke thing which would obvs ruin his career. Set up to go out to the public yeah as that girl probably wanted to ruin their holiday, but he still wrote to her🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
No I agree it shouldn’t but likewise stirring the pot in the hope they fall out isn’t on either, the timing is too coincidental just when they go away. Harlow looks like she is having the best time why would anyone want to spoil that for her by making Charlie and Oliver fall out over something that might not have even happened
Silly little girls getting their 2 pence in. He shouldn’t have done it in the first place knowing Charlie is in ‘the public eye’ I hope they do have a brilliant holiday for that little girl! I don’t care about them tbh I care about that toddler and how she is going to grow up 😔

Reactions: 2
Charlie’s recent pic of Harlow, she’s such a beautiful little girl 😭
The clips of her dancing last night were so lovely. I never thought she was the cutest looking baby though I would never have said that but she has blossomed into an absolutely adorable little toddler. She looked the happiest I've ever seen her last night, let's hope Chollie keep the good vibes going foe a week at least, let that little girl have some real joy in her life.

Reactions: 6
Wish Charlie would just enjoy her holiday and put her phone down. We don’t need constant pictures of what you’re up to every 5 minutes... just enjoy your time away instead of watching it behind your phone screen

Reactions: 14
The clips of her dancing last night were so lovely. I never thought she was the cutest looking baby though I would never have said that but she has blossomed into an absolutely adorable little toddler. She looked the happiest I've ever seen her last night, let's hope Chollie keep the good vibes going foe a week at least, let that little girl have some real joy in her life.
This!
That little girl looks to be having a lovely time and all the drama aside, she’s what matters. Her little face on the videos last night and today on the fun fair, she’s just adorable and i for one hope they have a really nice holiday - for Harlow’s sake

They honestly don’t deserve her, until they’ve all grown up! a case of kids having kids😶
Its such a shame because people think Charlie's a good num because she feeds her and dresses her or takes her in a little holiday. Being a parent isn't just about giving the basic needs its about giving emotional support and love etc to help them develop. That child is living in an unstable.environment constantly in mental and emotional harmb

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ye
Does Oliver not get drug tested with his job?
Yeah and apparently they watch you pee, but depending on how much of the drug you take, cocaine only lasts in your urine for 2-4 days (I believe) if they looked at hair, it would be a totally different story

Reactions: 2
I feel like Oliver is such a drip, if he did Coke, he’d probs collapse. Charlie should leave, grow up and focus on Harlow. Im shocked that social services have not been involved in these two.
They’re LITERALLY the definition of KIDS HAVING KIDS, and let’s be honest- they really really should not be parents.
agree they’re all just acting their age. But sadly theres a little girl getting dragged up through it all.

I mean my hubby gets drug tested. They certainly don’t lock his barracks down or watch him wee

Reactions: 3
MTV is showing the whole series of Y&P, 10am 👀

*edited to add* not all today, just starting today 😂

I am all 🤯 cause 1. Charlie looks like a completely different person. 2. I forgot how much Alisha and Umair argued and 3, it’s so sad how much Donna has deteriorated just over the time since the show. I know there was an oldd photo posted here previously but even just a few years between the show, bless her heart ❤

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.