Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the way Charlotte speaks to people is vile šŸ¤®
I canā€™t believe she actually just said you can tell your mum shoved you in nursery to be dragged up by strangers šŸ¤¬ some people donā€™t have a choice Charlotte. Maybe that mum has so much debt if she doesnā€™t work she wouldnā€™t be able to feed her kids or clothe her kids. Charlotte is at home and has the CHOICE of sending her kids to nursery so she is very lucky. You canā€™t be a dole dosser for to long Charlotte they will make you get a job even if itā€™s voluntary work

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I canā€™t believe she actually just said you can tell your mum shoved you in nursery to be dragged up by strangers šŸ¤¬ some people donā€™t have a choice Charlotte. Maybe that mum has so much debt if she doesnā€™t work she wouldnā€™t be able to feed her kids or clothe her kids. Charlotte is at home and has the CHOICE of sending her kids to nursery so she is very lucky. You canā€™t be a dole dosser for to long Charlotte they will make you get a job even if itā€™s voluntary work
Yep that was such a nasty comment!!! Most people put their children in nursery because they HAVE to to work.. not everyone has the luxury of being able to stay at home or even have a support system to help out

Reactions: 21
Iā€™d love to sit at home all day and watch my child. But Iā€™ve got a mortgage to pay. I ainā€™t going to sit and not work. Does not mean by child isnā€™t loved or care about.

Reactions: 28
Charlotte is absolutely dragging her twins up, leaving them in jumperoos for months after they should have been, getting knocked up at 16 , scummy boyfriends who have no job or future and a history of violence, arguing with her family in front of those babies while the scream in the background, can't spell, probably never read a book in her life, doubt she will ever go to college or get a job, probably sees benefits as a lifestyle and the kids will be dragged up to do the exact same. Thing is, she knows nothing else and is extremely uncultured. Wonder how king drugzy's music career is going šŸ˜‚ I didn't put my kid in nursery til he was walking and talking but always worked part time, now full time and he's absolutely loving nursery... I have a decent wage coming in every month, mortgage, savings, she literally has no idea about the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If everyone with kids stayed at home and didn't used childcare there'd be no money in the budget for benefits for those that don't work and don't have any other income šŸ¤£

Reactions: 20
Oh please! Just last week she was saying she donā€™t have drama all over the internet! Charlotte, you are talking rubbish. People work to be able to afford to give their kids the best life, holidays ect. Just because a child is put in nursery doesnā€™t mean the parents arenā€™t ā€˜bringing it upā€™!!!

Reactions: 6
She says the reason she isnā€™t working is because she wants to spend time with the girls, yet all I see is her arguing with people on Instagram all day hahahahahašŸ˜‚ she should want to work to be able to afford extra and maybe take the girls on a little holiday or something instead of just over to the park once a month. Thatā€™s one thing I will give Charlie, at least she tried work and took Harlow on a little break away šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 25
Whether a Mum stays at home or goes out to work is irrelevant to me. The thing that pisses me off is that Charlotte is slating those Mums who do work as if they don't care about their kids? That's not on. Some people choose to go out to work FOR their kids, so that they set an example! Bit rich of her to judge working Mums when she's never worked a day in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh please! Just last week she was saying she donā€™t have drama all over the internet! Charlotte, you are talking rubbish. People work to be able to afford to give their kids the best life, holidays ect. Just because a child is put in nursery doesnā€™t mean the parents arenā€™t ā€˜bringing it upā€™!!!
Too true. Who does she think she is, this has really pissed me off!!! If people didnā€™t worn there would be no money from tax payers for her benefits šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” like we wouldnā€™t all love to be with our children all the time. She has really rattled my cage saying this! X

Reactions: 7
I had a child at the age of 16 and I was one of those mums who ā€˜shoved her child in a nursery to be dragged up by strangersā€™. I didnā€™t have family to watch my child like she does. My childā€™s dad wasnā€™t around so I was in the house 24/7 with a young baby and severe depression not knowing what to do with myself. I find it HIGHLY offensive that Charlottes posted that and wrote the things she has on her story. If it wasnā€™t for my child going to nursery so I could go back to college then god knows where Iā€™d be mentally right now. My child is now in year 3 and she is doing amazing. Not to brag but she is one of the smartest in her class, and we also have an amazing relationship. So Charlotte, duck off with your bullshit offensive uneducated opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Too true. Who does she think she is, this has really pissed me off!!! If people didnā€™t worn there would be no money from tax payers for her benefits šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” like we wouldnā€™t all love to be with our children all the time. She has really rattled my cage saying this! X
I actually wouldn't want to be around my kid alllll the time. much prefer working and having a career and independence, maternity leave for a year or so was great but much better for my mental health when I am in a job and actually using my brain. Charlottes life would bore me to tears. As I said in my previous post I worked part time til recently so haven't missed out on a single thing and going full time was absolutely my choice. My kid gets so much more stimulation and activities to do at nursery, although I think lockdown has been a big part of that I felt he was missing out on so much I'd planned for him days out and different groups and activities we would have went to have just not been possible, Charlotte probably wouldn't bother with any of that though!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I had a child at the age of 16 and I was one of those mums who ā€˜shoved her child in a nursery to be dragged up by strangersā€™. I didnā€™t have family to watch my child like she does. My childā€™s dad wasnā€™t around so I was in the house 24/7 with a young baby and severe depression not knowing what to do with myself. I find it HIGHLY offensive that Charlottes posted that and wrote the things she has on her story. If it wasnā€™t for my child going to nursery so I could go back to college then god knows where Iā€™d be mentally right now. My child is now in year 3 and she is doing amazing. Not to brag but she is one of the smartest in her class, and we also have an amazing relationship. So Charlotte, duck off with your bullshit offensive uneducated opinions.
Exactly same situation as me! I had my daughter at 16 and she was in nursery at 6 weeks old so I could go to college, uni etc so I could get a good career to set us up. But itā€™s ok because UC is Charlottes future x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is Charlotte for real? Does she not understand that itā€™s the parents that put their kids into nursery so that they can get ā€œdragged upā€ that are the reason she can claim benefits? Itā€™s literally their tax that pays her bills.
Does she also not realise that her children will look up to her more if she works rather than sits home all day doing nothing?
Not to mention, nursery is literally beneficial for kids. It shows them how to interact with others their age, along with adults that arenā€™t family. It prepares them for school.

Reactions: 20
I actually wouldn't want to be around my kid alllll the time. much prefer working and having a career and independence, maternity leave for a year or so was great but much better for my mental health when I am in a job and actually using my brain. Charlottes life would bore me to tears. As I said in my previous post I worked part time til recently so haven't missed out on a single thing and going full time was absolutely my choice. My kid gets so much more stimulation and activities to do at nursery, although I think lockdown has been a big part of that I felt he was missing out on so much I'd planned for him days out and different groups and activities we would have went to have just not been possible, Charlotte probably wouldn't bother with any of that though!
Yes I know what you mean, people who are used to working need it for their sanity but sheā€™s just pissed me off she doesnā€™t wanna be judged for staying at home but judges working mums šŸ˜”šŸ˜” she really thinks sheā€™s something & sheā€™s never bothered me before

Reactions: 2
people donā€™t have a choice to work, and to say mums donā€™t care about their kids if they are in nursery is bang out of order. Especially when so many mums suffer with guilt because of it!

Sheā€™s also very uneducated too. Some children are in nursery because parents want them to develop social skills and play with kids their own age, not because they canā€™t be assed to parent or because they want them being dragged up by somebody else.

Sheā€™s awful for implying that women donā€™t want to spend time with their kids, some people donā€™t have a choice. Wouldnā€™t it be nice if everyone could decide they donā€™t want to work and live for free, but not everyone has that luxury.

charotte does very questionable things as a parent, so to try and insult others is just ā€œlaughableā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is just an excuse for her to feel better about

Exactly same situation as me! I had my daughter at 16 and she was in nursery at 6 weeks old so I could go to college, uni etc so I could get a good career to set us up. But itā€™s ok because UC is Charlottes future x
Good on you babe!!! Canā€™t believe sheā€™s had the cheek to say what she has and act how she does when she is living at home with her mum, 2 children over the age of two who still have dummies by the way.. if she wants to try and get smart about things I studied health and social care and passed with flying colours in college, and let me tell you those children are missing out emotionally, socially, physically and mentally in many many ways. But as you said UC is her life, let her crack on šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have always held back from being too harsh about Charlotte. I just thought she was a young chav who needs to grow up. But she has truly shown herself to be an idiot. Calling people Karen's because they have a different opinion to her, and slagging off mums who go to work rather than claim benefits. "Kids dragged through nurseries by strangers" Is she genuinely that thick? My son has thrived since being at nursery and I couldn't afford not to go back to work. What a mug she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She should be embarrassed of herself. To think that mums donā€™t want to spend time with her children because they go to WORK and SCHOOL when sheā€™s sat on Instagram live last night at gone half 9, crying sheā€™s so tired and wants bed but both kids are running round awake as anything whilst her and her mum sit there commenting on another mums decision to have an abortion and what they think of it.. madness

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.