Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely can’t believe a little girl is in the middle of all this. All that the ‘adults’ (more like immature twats) want to do is score points on one another no matter if it is going to affect Harlow or not.

NONE OF THEM give a tit about that baby girl or they wouldn’t be doing this. They don’t give a tit what they do, send or post and don’t care if it falls back on Harlow which it will in the future. She’s being raised always being second fiddle to the drama they’d rather have instead. bleeping dreadful.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If Charlie tells you she’s pregnant, you would make her do a test in front of you.

Wouldn’t believe her at all if I was Oli.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When would Charlie bobs even of had time to go have an abortion? She posts herself daily and is always out and about so when suddenly was she pregnant and had an abortion without claiming she cannot look after Harlow or posting anything that stands out? The fact oli thinks she made it up speaks volumes too, she is a literal psycho 😳

Reactions: 6
I can’t work out if she was faking a pregnancy or she was pregnant . She’s on the sun beds daily so surly she can’t be pregnant . However wouldn’t put it past her to be pregnant and using sunbeds . All that filler has gone to her brain the bleeping idiot .
I mean if she was gonna ‘kill his baby’ I’m sure she isn’t gonna have any seconds thoughts about having a sunbed 😩 I mean disgusting behaviour anyway, she needs to sort her life out...asap

Reactions: 5
Charlie and Oli need to never speak again, they are toxic and both horrible. Poor Harlow stuck in the middle of all these wasters.

Reactions: 8
Why is it so hard for these couples to end things and just stop talking? There’s always got to be some kind of drama

Reactions: 9
Charlie will be dusting off her jumpsuit with the tit cleavage . Posting a pic holding her hair , saying just me and my princess from now on . She can’t talk her way out of it , she’s been absolutely disgusting . That Oliver needs a STD test , a good wash he looks like he needs one . And to block Charlie’s number , and all the teen mum pages . He’s a wannabe as well.

Reactions: 20
So Charlotte is live and is now saying that she didn’t have an abortion with Ashley’s baby and the reason why they met up and let off the balloon is because one of their friends died

Not Donna and Charlotte complaining that people have too much time on their hands 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Charlotte is live and is now saying that she didn’t have an abortion with Ashley’s baby and the reason why they met up and let off the balloon is because one of their friends died

Not Donna and Charlotte complaining that people have too much time on their hands 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Im sure T had said Ashley cheated on her with charlotte because they kissed while letting a balloon off for their loss and im more than positive there was a video? did i imagine this ? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Was the abortion thing confirmed? I missed this entire thing when it happened so I’m not sure where it came from.

to be fair I thought Charlotte and Donnas response to the screenshots were mature and what everyone was thinking anyway.
Ps how cute are the twins 😍 their speech is brilliant for their age

Oli has leaked these messages from Charlie to TMG. No excuse for this Charlie wtf View attachment 570684
Maybe I’m wrong but could she have meant I’m not killing your baby because you won’t give me the passwords so I can’t trust you? Her grammar is not the best is it. Sounds like she was calling him a sick bleep for telling her to kill the baby. If the two messages had been together it would have read no I’m not haha sick bleep killing your baby because you won’t give me your passwords for me to trust you.

Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m wrong but could she have meant I’m not killing your baby because you won’t give me the passwords so I can’t trust you? Her grammar is not the best is it. Sounds like she was calling him a sick bleep for telling her to kill the baby. If the two messages had been together it would have read no I’m not haha sick bleep killing your baby because you won’t give me your passwords for me to trust you.
I read it as

Please tell me you’re not keeping it
No I’m not haha sick bleep (as in sick for asking that)
I’m killing your baby because you won’t give me your passwords for me too trust you
Love that sicko

Sounds to me as if she was gunna keep the baby if he gave her his passwords as she could then check up on him with is also control from her side “give me your passwords I’ll keep baby, if you don’t I’ll have an abortion”
I said it from the start. This is why they were getting married. She was pregnant, they’d be a family unit living together and live together when he moves units. Same thing happened to me hence why I got married so going.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but I don’t care how she meant it the fact that she used the word ‘killing’ is so scary and so disgusting to me. Somebody needs to get Harlow out of her care ASAP because this is so serious.

Reactions: 9
The minute the attention is on Charlie, Charlotte has to make it about herself. Every time 😂

Reactions: 22
Cue the 'its just me and you' photo of her and Harlow. Wish she'd stick to that mentality and sort her life out. Does she want her child growing up around all this??? Brett needs to have a word with himself as well smoking weed and driving round in cars like a wannabe. Grow up.

Reactions: 13
I haven't looked at this thread in months! I saw Charlie's post pop up and Charlotte's live I knew something was juicy!

I'm actually not shocked at Charlie's toxic relationships with men, I remember snooping on her Facebook and her Mum's last year and her Mum seems to be the exact same so Charlie hasn't licked this behavior off a stone just makes me think Harlow will grow up with the same toxic traits, it's just a never ending cycle of teen mum's and no personal growth. It's actually very sad and it is no wonder why Charlie has nobody in her life who will tell her to quit Instagram, she isn't around adults or people with any cop on or sense.

Reactions: 11
So she basically thought telling him she was pregnant would make him take her back and when that didn’t work she threatened to kill herself. Wow, I’m utterly disgusted at her. How dare she fake a pregnancy to manipulate someone into being with her. There are people (such as myself) dying to be a mother but unable to conceive and it’s a HUGE slap in the face when people like her use pregnancy as a weapon. Even worse watching her ditch her real baby for any man she can get her claws into, does she realise how lucky she is to have a child? She takes it for granted, people like that don’t deserve children.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.