Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m at stay at home mum, but damn this has pissed me off, I’m lucky enough to where I can afford to stay at home because my partner earns enough, but if we couldn’t survive I would definitely be working. Why judge/shame another mums choices just because they differ from yours, she really doesn’t see how lucky she is to have the option to just be sat at home with her kids, and if we’re being completely honest a lot of children really do benefit from a nursery and her two definitely would

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What gets me is she knows what it is like to be judged. Yet she actually thinks that opinion is ok? I'm shocked by her. She really is so thick.

Reactions: 6
She must be getting such a backlash right now, I can't imagine how many people she's deeply offended.

Reactions: 4
If Charlotte didn’t still live at home with her mum, I think she would find herself putting the girls in nursery too. Running a house is a job she doesn’t yet have to do, but once she does maybe she will realise. But I doubt it

Reactions: 9
F47A26C6-D5BE-4133-B460-515511A77E2C.png

Now she’s promoting this 😂😂 surely if her mum is so vulnerable she would continue to wear one after this anyway until things settle down. I know I will be to protect my family.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I work cos I love my job and have passion for my role, being a mother is not my entire personality and having time away from my daughter a few times a week makes me a better parent. I feel no shame in admitting I hate the idea of being a stay at home mum, it ain’t the life for me. Dragging up my toddler since 2k19 x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe she should put her twins in childcare seeing as they are 2 and a half, can barely speak, constantly have dummies in their mouths and are up screaming at 10pm.

Sending them to nursery a few days a week might actually let them exert their energy more than the occassional visit to the park so they are tired at a reasonable time for their age, and might help them catch up on their milestones so Charlotte can maybe let them go down the slide all by themselves eventually.

I imagine those poor children get very minimal stimulation at home and she has a right cheek to slate any mother who has to put their child in nursery to be 'dragged up'. If anyone's children are being 'dragged up' it's hers.

Oh but at least they have the newest clothes from River Island eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I work cos I love my job and have passion for my role, being a mother is not my entire personality and having time away from my daughter a few times a week makes me a better parent. I feel no shame in admitting I hate the idea of being a stay at home mum, it ain’t the life for me. Dragging up my toddler since 2k19 x
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I feel you! I only said to my OH yesterday I want to be back at work so I have a sense of self again! I’ve been on maternity leave and baby is 9 months old. Even with childcare cost factored in we are far better off me working full time than if I was to give up work. Not entitled to any benefits whatsoever except child benefit so yea my kid might be getting ‘dragged up by someone else’ but actually it’ll be 2/3 days a week. So my baby will be with me or her Dad more than she will a childminder, I’ll be earning a full time wage again so what’s wrong with that??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
IMG_20210513_163759.jpg

This comment though! Charlotte is a mess, Donna should be speaking to her, looks bad on Donna as well, how embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She's on live now apologising for what she said and rightly so. It was out of order. Although her apology was "I am sorry but just think of what you say to other people as well" practice what you preach hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Charlotte I think you should put your kids into nursery so the ‘strangers’ can help teach your children not to turn into another version of you who talks down to people, to working mums who provide for their child and even to mums on benefits that don’t spend their benefits on scummy nails and ginger hair 🤢. You say your not out for that drama but you bring on EVERYTHING yourself. Hopefully something will finally click with you

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Obviously Charlotte doesn’t understand about nursery because she’s living off taxpayers so she doesn’t have to “abandon” her kids with strangers. Instead she just introduces strangers every month whilst Doley Donna says she’s ‘proud’ of her...

You can just tell they walk around their ‘estate’ thinking they’re something special in their velour tracksuits and fake brands.

And she’s constantly on about Tattlers... it’s just pure fAn BeHaViOuR

Reactions: 10
For far too long Charlotte has been given the benefit of the doubt, but she’s just as bad as the other girls, only she’s been excused because she was so much younger than them, when in actual fact we’ve all been that age and have managed to not be racist, judgemental, and quite frankly outright rude

Reactions: 12
She's on live now apologising for what she said and rightly so. It was out of order. Although her apology was "I am sorry but just think of what you say to other people as well" practice what you preach hun x
Exactly! It's not good enough, and Donna never holds her accountable for her behaviour either. This kind of tit is going to carry on in a cycle with her twins.

Reactions: 7
Just searched this forum and back on teen mom uk y&p #7 it was Tia who outed Charlotte for cheating on Connor with Ashley when they went to release that balloon, also came on here but her profile got banned by the looks of things. She was mouthing off on her story about it all and people commented on here what she was speaking about - that's how the rumours started not just people on tattle making it up 😂 was last year on the 23rd of May, people were annoyed char was meeting up with her ex during lockdown and while apparently meeting king druggy and keeping a 2 ltr distance, none it made any sense. What a year it's been

https://tattle.life/threads/teen-mum-young-pregnant-uk-7.6025/page-42 link to old thread

Reactions: 3
Charlotte going on about how being a mum she is looking after the girls 24/7, yet as she was saying it they were crying in the background and Donna was looking after them..... also Charlotte it’s 4:30 in the afternoon why you still in your dressing gown😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Charlotte going on about how being a mum she is looking after the girls 24/7, yet as she was saying it they were crying in the background and Donna was looking after them..... also Charlotte it’s 4:30 in the afternoon why you still in your dressing gown😂
I’ve just come on to say this😂 it’s 5pm, she’s in her dressing gown, sat in her kitchen on a live for the past half an hour complaining about how difficult it is to be a stay at home single mum, meanwhile her kids are nowhere to be seen😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.