Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Voting for Charlie to have sterilisation, Harlow to be placed with a stable family and for Charlie, Brett and Oli to f*ck off to an island somwhere and not come back

Reactions: 31
Charlotte shared something yesterday about ghaza and someone’s dm’d her saying don’t post to your followers when you don’t know what you’re talking about, Charlotte has reposted the message with the middle finger emoji. How disrespectful can you be.. firstly she’s a racist and secondly she’s now she’s posting about stuff she doesn’t have a clue about and then is rude when told to stop. Charlotte and Donna are making me laugh lately, why are they trying to act like upstanding members of the community when all’s are they is a tit stain??

Reactions: 12
Charlotte shared something yesterday about ghaza and someone’s dm’d her saying don’t post to your followers when you don’t know what you’re talking about, Charlotte has reposted the message with the middle finger emoji. How disrespectful can you be.. firstly she’s a racist and secondly she’s now she’s posting about stuff she doesn’t have a clue about and then is rude when told to stop. Charlotte and Donna are making me laugh lately, why are they trying to act like upstanding members of the community when all’s are they is a tit stain??
I’ve been thinking this for weeks first it was Mrs hitch being pregnant, someone dying (sorry can’t remember there name) but i remember someone saying she was posting stuff like she personally knew that celeb, something else, Ashley cains daughter and now this. I get having a platform doing something positive with it but something about Charlotte and Donna’s behaviour online seems dodgey, what’s their agenda?

Reactions: 6
haven’t been on this thread in a while but had to come back after seeing all the charlie/ollie drama🥴 charlie you are a mother, start putting your child, the one that you have, first. poor harlow has been brought up in such toxic environments it really makes me sad.

Reactions: 3
So she basically thought telling him she was pregnant would make him take her back and when that didn’t work she threatened to kill herself. Wow, I’m utterly disgusted at her. How dare she fake a pregnancy to manipulate someone into being with her. There are people (such as myself) dying to be a mother but unable to conceive and it’s a HUGE slap in the face when people like her use pregnancy as a weapon. Even worse watching her ditch her real baby for any man she can get her claws into, does she realise how lucky she is to have a child? She takes it for granted, people like that don’t deserve children.
Literally! Like what was she gonna do had her mad plan worked and he’d agreed to get back with her, wear a fake bump for 10 months?

Reactions: 5
She’d have either faked a miscarriage or tried to actually get pregnant and trap him.. no doubt about it, bloody lunatic
Literally! Like what was she gonna do had her mad plan worked and he’d agreed to get back with her, wear a fake bump for 10 months?

She’d have either faked a miscarriage or tried to actually get pregnant and trap him.. no doubt about it, bloody lunatic
Honestly, after all this with Ollie it’s making me wonder if she did the same to Brett. Made sure she got pregnant to trap me. Maybe pinned the condom too

Reactions: 12
She’s going to get herself into serious trouble one day just from being an ignorant little girl. She can’t just pick up on news and post it when the majority of her following may not even know what it’s about. I wonder if she has posted after seeing aleshas posts, but she needs to explain herself and educate. It’s not ok to post things for attention, if it’s for a cause she needs to explain WHY she is posting not respond with a middle finger. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Honestly, after all this with Ollie it’s making me wonder if she did the same to Brett. Made sure she got pregnant to trap me. Maybe pinned the condom too
I’m certain she said on MTV she wasn’t on any contraception. Can you remember the last episode she thought she was pregnant. Also she said on a live before “if it happens it happens” she simply doesn’t give a duck. Seems like conceiving babies is fun in Charlie’s head. Charlie needs too Get on some contraception, she don’t need too bring another innocent child into the world who’d be dragged through her abusive relationships and neglected when she wants a break.
She posted she’s ago she was struggling with Harlow. Charlie honestly man she’s an easy child compared too many! My kid is in an out of hospital, autistic, doesn’t eat, doesn’t sleep an she thinks she’s got it hard. Swap for a day and you’ll see what hard is.

I don’t normally go for parenting digs but she really is an awful mother, thinks about herself and that’s it, also if as Charlie is happy then everyone else can do one. Never known a mum too palm their daughter off as much as her!! I legit could never do that too my child 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why Charlotte and Donna are trying to defend themselves now? When it was first mentioned it was spoke about a lot and they read the threads so I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why Charlotte and Donna are trying to defend themselves now? When it was first mentioned it was spoke about a lot and they read the threads so I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️
My guess is because it was the same time as the racism and MTV cutting ties with them so it's more important for them to 'address' Charlotte being racist rather than having a secret abortion and clandestine meet up with the baby daddy

Reckon it might have something to the “tell all” interview they’re meant to be doing on YouTube? Think she maybe trying to do some kind of promo

Reactions: 3
Can absolutely guarantee Charlie lied about being pregnant and kinda blackmailed oli to be like well if you don’t give me your passwords I’m not keeping it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Bet Charlie’s form of conception is having the guy pull out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bet Charlie’s form of conception is having the guy pull out
Her boring personality should be a form of contraception in itself. How does she get these boys in bed with that monotone voice in the first place :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Or “I’m on the pill” and doesn’t take it on purpose

Reactions: 2
My guess is because it was the same time as the racism and MTV cutting ties with them so it's more important for them to 'address' Charlotte being racist rather than having a secret abortion and clandestine meet up with the baby daddy
Oh I didn’t realise this! Could be x

Or “I’m on the pill” and doesn’t take it on purpose
Possibly, but Oliver didn’t even question it in that message. You’d think he’d be questioning how it happened if they were using contraception in the first place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.