Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte doesn’t want the twins in nursery being “around strangers” so are they not going to school either? because I’m pretty sure she won’t know the teachers there either 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just come on to say this😂 it’s 5pm, she’s in her dressing gown, sat in her kitchen on a live for the past half an hour complaining about how difficult it is to be a stay at home single mum, meanwhile her kids are nowhere to be seen😂
See this is the problem, she says she does not all by herself, but if she’s been able to be on a live by herself for this long her mum must be more capable than she lets on, especially being able to look after the twins while Charlotte sits and moans at instagram

Reactions: 4
Charlotte doesn’t want the twins in nursery being “around strangers” so are they not going to school either? because I’m pretty sure she won’t know the teachers there either 😴😴
Doesn’t want them “around strangers” in a setting that will help them develop and where staff members are qualified and dbs checked..but will introduce them to her new boyfriends on pretty much the first day she’s met them. Seems legit. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
7D361835-10F5-46FB-A9DF-6B6A304F2486.jpeg

TMG just posted about Charlie and Brett being seen together and good old debz has tagged Oli in it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whether a Mum stays at home or goes out to work is irrelevant to me. The thing that pisses me off is that Charlotte is slating those Mums who do work as if they don't care about their kids? That's not on. Some people choose to go out to work FOR their kids, so that they set an example! Bit rich of her to judge working Mums when she's never worked a day in her life.
THIS.
Do what you want and can do parenting wise. Some have to work financially, some work full time, some work part time for their own mental health or to set an example in their mind and some choose to stay home or have to because childcare is extortionate, it’s all good what people choose to do. But don’t judge others or make them feel tit for their own decisions. Bellend

Reactions: 7
If Charlotte doesn’t want to miss out on her kids growing up, why doesn’t she start nursery with them? Might help her will her spellings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I work for my kids. They go to nursery so they have been able to grow and learn. I have worked so I can financially help them to grow but equally when they don't need me I still have something as opposed to struggling to get back into work. My children have done so well going to nursery better than what I could have given them development wise because they make the mess I wouldn't want in my house. Equally I have friends who don't work but they are happy with that choice and it works for their family. I still spend then same amount of time with my children and work.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Charlotte is such a reverse snob for stay at home mothers! To assume that people go back to work when their children are small is for any other reason than wanting to give a better life to your kids is shocking. It takes a lot for a parent to find a good nursery/childminder sort transport and arrange their work life around their children’s care, and I’m sure many parents would love to be around for all of their children’s firsts. But the reality is children do not get damaged by going into childcare young. It actually helps them more by getting the social interaction, a routine and also by being brought up to learn that if you want to achieve in life then you have to work for it! I was a stay at home parent for the first 3 years because I physically couldn’t organise the things I mentioned above. It was catch 22 no free hours per week I had no transport and back then no bloody help to tell me how I could get myself back to work. But as soon as I could I was at work full time. If the state wasn’t paying her she would have no choice but to go to work!

Reactions: 9
I am so infuriated right now. My whole maternity leave was filled with domestic abuse, I left 1 month before I was due to go back. I went back to work as a single mother and do you know why? Because that’s the example I wanted to set for my child and actually there wasn’t a reason I couldn’t work. Fortunately I am now married to a lovely man and we can afford for me to be off work as I now care for my child as he is disabled. Being on benefits shouldn’t be a ‘choice’ they’re there for people who cannot work or to bridge the gap in between employment. Oh you lay on your back and had twins did you Charlotte? Even more of an excuse to get off your fat scummy lazy arse and make a better life for your children and escape the crappy life you’ve been dragged up in by Donna. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST PEOPLE ON BENEFITS AT ALL BUT CANNOT BARE WORK SHY LAZY MONEY GRABBING MEFFS. I appreciate that Donna is unable to work now due to her illness but I bet previously she’s never worked a day in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s finally understood that to have a private life, she needs a private profile😂 lets see how long this lasts

Reactions: 1
87829519-D922-4065-A7A2-CC101FC2A38D.png
Charlottes story. Oh no, I’m so sad. How will I survive without charlottes 8 million selfies a day and cropped out toes 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 572695Charlottes story. Oh no, I’m so sad. How will I survive without charlottes 8 million selfies a day and cropped out toes 🌚
I don't understand how brands can look at Charlotte and think "yes this is the person I want to promote my business" 😂😂 surely they can't be that desperate?! I'd rather go bankrupt than have Charlotte "Collab" on my small business.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand what she’s going to post if she’s not posting pics of her or the girls. Maybe pictures of her dry tuna pasta or those hideous “Chanel” chopping boards 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.