Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she is
Didn’t sound that heartbreaking the way she was talking about the scruff

This is true some young ones can be naive but I have seen a fair few same age as me in their mid 20s stick up for Charlie I just assume their the ones that live up to crazy ex/current girlfriend who would go too the extreme to invade their boyfriends privacy and live up to the memes
They seem more concern over olly exposing Charlie then Charlie faking a pregnancy or blackmailing olly

She replied to a comment that was supporting her saying “thank you” before the sun bed selfie
I usually ‘stick up for her’ only because I would never doubt someone that says they have been in an abusive relationship. I think what she’s said is disgusting and Harlow needs to be placed elsewhere because Charlie clearly isn’t ok atm. I’m not young I’m married with 2 children myself .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Lol Charlotte "considered it" with her girls.....is she forgetting she told the world that she aborted Ashley's baby and that was why they broke lockdown rules to let off a balloon for the anniversary of the abortion or.....🙄🤔

Reactions: 22
Soz but this whole Charlie/Oliver/Brett stuff is becoming tragic. I think Charlie needs to come off social media and focus on her daughter for a while!
The relationships she has are so toxic it’s actually quite concerning. She clearly needs help - it seems to me she’s crying out for it. It’s sad to see!

Reactions: 17
Is Charlie really that blind to think Huggins is a good friend, she’s riding on Charlie’s ‘fame’ from a failed tv show that aired 2 bloody years ago. Charlie has some serious issues mentally and it’s so sad that no one in her life is trying to push her to get the help and support she needs. She needs to bin of the toxic friends and crappy boyfriends and focus on her own mental health and the upbringing of her daughter, not teasing an abortion because she can’t get some stupid bloody passwords

Reactions: 16
Charlotte & Dole Donna complain the second anyone judges something they do yet here they are, once again, jumping upon the bandwagon to get a couple of likes. The bores.

Reactions: 16
551FAA9C-E0DC-460F-91C1-FCE733AB1229.png

Is she having a laugh?! “Be kind”??? She ought to take her own advice, wasn’t very “kind” to threaten to “kill a baby” just for not getting some passwords was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Putting aside how Charlie is, what she said in those messages etc - why is Oliver sharing this now? To what end?! He will know full well that Charlie will be hated on over this, you only need to read the comments in this forum to see that. Where are his concerns for how this will affect Harlow? You know, the child he claimed as his ‘family’ just a few short weeks ago?!
All this will do is upset and anger Charlie presumably while she’s looking after Harlow, then who’s going to suffer?!
Brett will highly likely pipe up congratulating Oliver for what he’s posted, or supporting it abs again, where will the consideration be for the two year old?
They’re absolutely vile the lot of them!

Reactions: 13
Charlotte & Dole Donna complain the second anyone judges something they do yet here they are, once again, jumping upon the bandwagon to get a couple of likes. The bores.
I’ve been wondering why they’ve been piping up lately over the other Y&P girls really strange that they keep putting there 2 cents in

View attachment 570892
Is she having a laugh?! “Be kind”??? She ought to take her own advice, wasn’t very “kind” to threaten to “kill a baby” just for not getting some passwords was it?
“Some things need to be left private” 🙃 stays the person that plasters everything over Brett and Olly when she doesn’t get her own way to get her followers to send them hate. Please Charlie practice what you preach 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can anyone provide the screenshots of Donna and Char sticking their noses in? Thankssssss xx

Reactions: 6
How can she say anyone hating will be blocked but it’s fine to her to dish out abuse to people and send in screenshots
View attachment 570892
Some things are best left private???? Is she having a laugh? Only on your terms is it Charlie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can she say anyone hating will be blocked but it’s fine to her to dish out abuse to people and send in screenshots

Some things are best left private???? Is she having a laugh? Only on your terms is it Charlie
Exactly Charlie is the queen of sharing screen shots of messages, she's constantly sharing stuff Brett or oli have messaged her when it makes her look less toxic. Surprised she's written something as nasty as that on a message to anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly Charlie is the queen of sharing screen shots of messages, she's constantly sharing stuff Brett or oli have messaged her when it makes her look less toxic. Surprised she's written something as nasty as that on a message to anyone
Maybe she should take her own advice, some things are best left unsaid. It’s all gone quiet with her and Brett since her and Oliver have split up no drama. Then again she needs to keep Brett on side now for extra nights/days off now she’s not playing happy family’s with Oliver

Reactions: 7
Maybe she should take her own advice, some things are best left unsaid. It’s all gone quiet with her and Brett since her and Oliver have split up no drama. Then again she needs to keep Brett on side now for extra nights/days off now she’s not playing happy family’s with Oliver
No offence, her and Brett are probably at it again😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Putting aside how Charlie is, what she said in those messages etc - why is Oliver sharing this now? To what end?! He will know full well that Charlie will be hated on over this, you only need to read the comments in this forum to see that. Where are his concerns for how this will affect Harlow? You know, the child he claimed as his ‘family’ just a few short weeks ago?!
All this will do is upset and anger Charlie presumably while she’s looking after Harlow, then who’s going to suffer?!
Brett will highly likely pipe up congratulating Oliver for what he’s posted, or supporting it abs again, where will the consideration be for the two year old?
They’re absolutely vile the lot of them!
I was wondering why he had shared them now, I do my best to keep up but I don’t follow Oliver and Charlie blocked me so I don’t know if something has happened. You’re right he’s just as vile as her for publishing all of this tit, wasn’t he bed hopping the other week as well? Absolute wrong uns the lot of them. Least Brett seems to be keeping quiet and that’s the way he should stay, and lay off the bath vids of his kid!

Reactions: 1
Here you go & also I agree with what Charlotte and Donna have said but why are they speaking on a situation that has nothing to do with them?? Sounds like FaN bEhAvIoUr to me 😂
I’m thinking exactly the same, I agree with what they have said but first they put their 2 cents in with Morgan and Laura and now over Charlie like why are they suddenly do that lately? 😂

Reactions: 5
The way Charlie comes across in messages you can tell she flies off the handle at the smallest thing, she probably doesn’t have many friends apart from the 2 that pop up on insta if that’s how she speaks to people. That’s why she’ll be chasing boys because she hasn’t got proper mates who support her, just ones who encourage her to act the fool

I’m thinking exactly the same, I agree with what they have said but first they put their 2 cents in with Morgan and Laura and now over Charlie like why are they suddenly do that lately? 😂
Making themselves relevant again before their big screen comeback 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's Wednesday ladies....🎉
Can always rely on Charlie and olibob to bring us some entertainment, we didn’t have any over the weekend so he’s treating his midweek!😂

But on a real, they actually need to grow up and someone needs to intervene with poor H🥺

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.