Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donna and Charlotte trying to take the moral high ground 🤡. Don’t speak on a situation when you’re own lives are mess!

also I wonder what bretts workplace think of all of this social media crap?

Reactions: 9
oh bloody hell al adopt your baby Charlie. my one is 5 months old but im sure ill cope xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs they’re all as bad and embarrassing as each other.
I assume Charlie saying she’s doing it because he wouldn’t give her his passwords is more because that’s most likely the reason they broke up, as if they were still together she’d keep it.
But there’s absolutely no excuse for saying she’s gonna kill his baby. That’s a disgusting choice of words and obviously a way to hurt him.
These messages 100% shouldn’t have been shared, things like that should stay private no matter how toxic the situation gets, strangers on social media don’t need to know about it

Reactions: 9
Ffs they’re all as bad and embarrassing as each other.
I assume Charlie saying she’s doing it because he wouldn’t give her his passwords is more because that’s most likely the reason they broke up, as if they were still together she’d keep it.
But there’s absolutely no excuse for saying she’s gonna kill his baby. That’s a disgusting choice of words and obviously a way to hurt him.
These messages 100% shouldn’t have been shared, things like that should stay private no matter how toxic the situation gets, strangers on social media don’t need to know about it
Apparently it was said sarcastically, her enablers fans were saying there’s more to these texts too. She just needs to get a off social media man, all that social media management training gone to waste🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So Donna and Charlotte are allowed to comment on gossip pages stating their opinion on other peoples lives but if anyone does it about them they start crying and making videos of how horrible people are 🤔 ok excellent logic

Reactions: 30
What does Charlie say about Harlow when she’s not getting her own way with Brett 😳. Social services need to intervene at this point, that little girl is not safe in either her mothers or her fathers care. You hear on the news all the time ‘dad jumped off bridge with daughter to get back at my mum’

Reactions: 11
Honestly are all of these people bleeping stupid? Oliver’s mate on the gossip page saying he didn’t know it had been posted and want people to leave him alone? Why’s he posting that then? Honestly wrong in the bleeping heads the lot of them. Dread to think we’ve got a thick duck like that part of our defence 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly are all of these people bleeping stupid? Oliver’s mate on the gossip page saying he didn’t know it had been posted and want people to leave him alone? Why’s he posting that then? Honestly wrong in the bleeping heads the lot of them. Dread to think we’ve got a thick duck like that part of our defence 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Wtf. He's the one sharing it on his Snapchat, probably back together anyway, wedding on and abortion cancelled.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And I’m sure you get a notification if someone screenshots your snap! On the plus side, Charlie’s gained a few more followers🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

And I’m sure you get a notification if someone screenshots your snap! On the plus side, Charlie’s gained a few more followers🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
The photos were of a phone showing the snap so there would be no notification as it wasn't a screenshot so he won't know who shared it. Idiot, hopefully teach him a lesson

Reactions: 1
It wasn’t a screenshot it was a picture taken off another phone.

Do we know who shared it?

The picture of the phone showing the snap message though will have been someone who knows whichever girl he messaged. Probably she was the source of the other pics as well, her snap but someone taking pics of her phone

Reactions: 4
I can’t work out if she was faking a pregnancy or she was pregnant . She’s on the sun beds daily so surly she can’t be pregnant . However wouldn’t put it past her to be pregnant and using sunbeds . All that filler has gone to her brain the bleeping idiot .

Reactions: 13
What the Jeremy Kyle was going through Charlie’s head to send that message?!

At least she can always rely on Huggsy Bear to pipe up in her defence

Reactions: 7
Wow. That is honestly one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen.

Charlie needs to take a long hard look at herself.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.