Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually vile like nah Charlie mate sort yourself out. Absolute state

Reactions: 4
There both as bad as each other, absolute pair of wankers both of them!.
Olive saying please eplease don't keep it twice.

Then Charlie saying no im not ahha

Reactions: 3
There both as bad as each other, absolute pair of wankers both of them!.
Olive saying please eplease don't keep it twice.

Then Charlie saying no im not ahha
Let's be honest she isn't good to Harlow there's no way she can have another baby she barely looks after Harlow

Reactions: 11
Let's be honest she isn't good to Harlow there's no way she can have another baby she barely looks after Harlow
Its her whole attitude tho, thats the problem, no care at all!.. I think everyone has a right of choice,

( probably lying anyway with her) vile girl

What in the toxic relationship is going down now with Oli and Charlie? Charlie blocked me ages ago so I have to get the tea from TMG now how embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️

You just know bretts sat there like:

95988696-73AE-4371-92AA-7A25DC1445AF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whether she was pregnant or not the wording and meaning in those messages to Oliver is bleeping disgraceful.

Reactions: 15
Here she is
"something so heartbreaking" which Charlie clearly didn't give a tit about cos she was laughing and using it as blackmail. Give me your passwords or I'll kill your baby, what an absolute fruitloop

• Wow
Reactions: 28
So Huggins has confirmed she’s had an abortion then? I mean she got very uptight when someone said she looked pregnant that time.

Reactions: 5
Huggins who previously lied about being gay so she could justify Charlie not being homophobic is now backing her up that she 'went through that' boy who cried wolf much? Charlie sick in the head to speak about having a termination in that way, killing a baby cause you can't get someone's password. Too many red flags to count 🚩

Reactions: 25
Gunna say it how it is. Charlie doesn’t even deserve Harlow in her care after her recent antics. She’s a freak

Reactions: 25
“Killing your baby because you can’t give me passwords to your phone to trust you”

what an absolutely VILE little girl!!!!!
Fair enough have an abortion but that is one tit show of an excuse

Reactions: 32
She probably made it up thinking oli would run back to her and when he did the opposite she got mad asf loooooool.

She isn't right in the head 🙄she needs some serious help. How can you think its ok saying "kill the baby because you won't give me the passwords" pregnant or not. Ya need sectioning for a lil while hunny xoxoxo. Not even sure Harlow is alright with Brett either maybe a relative needs to look after Harlow n raise her until these 2 stop with this nonsense thats gonna mess their kid up

Reactions: 12
I cannot stand Huggins!!!!
Charlie is honestly vile, “killing your baby” how disgusting, I am shocked that she would use those words!! Why was this all discussed over text messages aswell! Like it’s nothing? (If it’s even true, it’s the kind of toxic thing Charlie would do to keep a man!!!!!) obviously told him she was pregnant and didn’t get the response she wanted so turned nasty!

Reactions: 8
I have nothing against abortions, your body your choice but to say “killing your baby” sorry but she knows most her following are parents etc. Just shows how shallow minded she is when it comes to making comments like this. GOD forbid this vile girl never experiences a loss of a child. She needs to wind her neck in. No wonder she’s not employed I certainly wouldn’t have her working for me. All you gotta do is google her name and look what comes up 💀

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.