Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand Huggins!!!!
Charlie is honestly vile, “killing your baby” how disgusting, I am shocked that she would use those words!! Why was this all discussed over text messages aswell! Like it’s nothing? (If it’s even true, it’s the kind of toxic thing Charlie would do to keep a man!!!!!) obviously told him she was pregnant and didn’t get the response she wanted so turned nasty!
Huggins and Charlie are the type of girls who would stoop as low as they need to get their own way. They are both sick in the head and need to be careful the way they are going about this subject cause there will be some people out there who are really sensitive about this subject for various reasons. Thought Huggins should be shutting up and laying low after her car being shot at she doesn’t do herself any favours

I have nothing against abortions, your body your choice but to say “killing your baby” sorry but she knows most her following are parents etc. Just shows how shallow minded she is when it comes to making comments like this. GOD forbid this vile girl never experiences a loss of a child. She needs to wind her neck in. No wonder she’s not employed I certainly wouldn’t have her working for me. All you gotta do is google her name and look what comes up 💀
Exactly I’m pro choice but there’s still a way to approach the subject and be sensitive and not use it as a tool for blackmail

Reactions: 11
I think Charlie is sick! I’m all for women making the right choice for them in regards to their baby but to say to somebody “killing your baby cos you won’t give me your passwords” it’s absolutely vile on so many levels. She is just showing herself to be so manipulative. Just when you think she can’t get any lower!

Reactions: 17
As if Chodder wasn’t down in our estimations already, now she’s done something as sickening as this😡 I genuinely have never had so much dislike to a girl I’ve never met😂

her and that witch Huggins need to grow up! This is school tit.

As if Chodder wasn’t down in our estimations already, now she’s done something as sickening as this😡 I genuinely have never had so much dislike to a girl I’ve never met😂

her and that witch Huggins need to grow up! This is school tit.
Can imagine the way she treated Brett whilst she was pregnant with Harlow, using babies as weapons!

Reactions: 13
I’d be absolutely ashamed of her if she was my daughter. My bet she’s lied about being pregnant she she loves to make tit up. Reading some of the comments from her arse lickers like any of what Charlie has been through hasn’t ever been her fault it’s everyone else’s. Good job she did have an abortion

Reactions: 8
I’d be absolutely ashamed of her if she was my daughter. My bet she’s lied about being pregnant she she loves to make tit up. Reading some of the comments from her arse lickers like any of what Charlie has been through hasn’t ever been her fault it’s everyone else’s. Good job she did have an abortion
I’ve had to comment on there, I can’t stand seeing her enablers sticking up for her anymore

Reactions: 5
She’s the type to re use one of Harlow scan pics crop the date out and claim she’s pregnant

Reactions: 18
I’ve had to comment on there, I can’t stand seeing her enablers sticking up for her anymore
Those that are sticking up for her are probably really young themselves and have no idea

Reactions: 6
Those that are sticking up for her are probably really young themselves and have no idea
That is very true. We may as well educate them girls that lying about pregnancies and about abortions is toxic.

Reactions: 3
How can she say that when she has a beautiful little girl. There’s women out there desperate to have a baby and she says something as awful as that? I hope karma hits her big time

Reactions: 11
How can she say that when she has a beautiful little girl. There’s women out there desperate to have a baby and she says something as awful as that? I hope karma hits her big time
I actually hope Jane steps in and tries to have Harlow, that girl needs stability and a bloody chance at life

Reactions: 12
This is true some young ones can be naive but I have seen a fair few same age as me in their mid 20s stick up for Charlie I just assume their the ones that live up to crazy ex/current girlfriend who would go too the extreme to invade their boyfriends privacy and live up to the memes
They seem more concern over olly exposing Charlie then Charlie faking a pregnancy or blackmailing olly

Come on Charlie. Pop your side on there. We’re all waiting
She replied to a comment that was supporting her saying “thank you” before the sun bed selfie

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.