Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would Morgan still be crying about wanting a private life if the whole of the UK hadn’t seen straight through her abusive bullshit? I don’t think so she’d still be out there scraping the freebies in on insta praying for another show. Epitome of a narcissistic profile. Did she really think her abusive behaviour wouldn’t get noticed and everyone would love edgy morgz?? Deluded maaaateee! I hope Laura takes Kingsley and the new baby and runs for the hills, them babies don’t deserve to be around someone like her. LAURA OPEN YOUR EYES, MORGAN WANTS A PRIVATE LIFE TO PRIVATELY ABUSE YOU WHERE NO ONE CAN SCRUTINISE HER DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR
Yesssssss 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Maybe they are going to address connor situ ? Lol 😆 hopefully it's like lockdown one lives aha

Reactions: 4
Poor harlow doesn't know whether she's coming or going with all these different child care providers she goes too!

Reactions: 7
Poor harlow doesn't know whether she's coming or going with all these different child care providers she goes too!
I know, I do think she should just stick to one for her to get used to and make some friends. However, it is nice to see Charlie actually sending her instead of making excuses and keeping her at home so she doesn’t have to work like some people ...

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else see Aleshas stories today? I don’t understand why she posted a story using Ashley Cain and his daughter...she could have posted something else but his daughter only passed away a few weeks ago and hasn’t been buried yet. I find it really distasteful, it’s not their fault the media aren’t posting more about it. Don’t get me wrong it is heartbreaking what is going on but it’s so distasteful using Azaylia for the posts

Reactions: 6
Would Morgan still be crying about wanting a private life if the whole of the UK hadn’t seen straight through her abusive bullshit? I don’t think so she’d still be out there scraping the freebies in on insta praying for another show. Epitome of a narcissistic profile. Did she really think her abusive behaviour wouldn’t get noticed and everyone would love edgy morgz?? Deluded maaaateee! I hope Laura takes Kingsley and the new baby and runs for the hills, them babies don’t deserve to be around someone like her. LAURA OPEN YOUR EYES, MORGAN WANTS A PRIVATE LIFE TO PRIVATELY ABUSE YOU WHERE NO ONE CAN SCRUTINISE HER DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
well said

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm so confused so Charlie was pregnant and had an abortion or she was lying about being pregnant? Honestly this girl is a bleeping car crash.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.