Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see Brett has posted some lovely posts for Harlows birthday and all Charlie is doing us posting adverts. Yet Charlie kicked off at Brett for not saying he loved her in a post for her birthday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s what I mean she’ll be like that but try and act like a best friend more than an actual mother. It’s really sad really she just has no motherial (that even a word?) instinct
Yeah I completely agree! She’s not a good role model for her daughter at all. Kids are a product of their environment and H is just going to grow up thinking toxicity is the norm. Charlie wanted a baby, so pucker up buttercup and be the best mother you can be possibly ain’t it🙄 it’s like this morning, Brett has put up stuff about harlows birthday, Charlie..a pic of herself🙄🤣

Reactions: 2
I’m shocked she hasn’t plastered anything on her Facebook or ig about h turning 2

Reactions: 3
Brett shares posts about Harlow for her birthday on his story

Charlie shares a photo of herself l9l

I’m shocked she hasn’t plastered anything on her Facebook or ig about h turning 2
Maybe with how broken she id after oli she's forgot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly so bleeping sad she’s spending her birthday morning with bretts mom and dad where’s her parents?!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Wow my first thought would be posting about my daughter for her birthday not bloody photos of myself. Get over yourself Charlie today’s about your little girl not you
Even on her fb there’s nothing. But Charlie is more concerned about herself and her struggles and wanting to give up because of a fkn bloke 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe Charlie is more bothered about having her Friday night off than seeing her daughter the second she wakes up on her birthday!

although I guess at least this way Harlow is at least with someone who genuinely loves and cares about her and puts her first…

I love how Brett is able to put his and Charlie’s drama aside to be able to post harlows first videos etc even though Charlie is in it, but she can only post photos of Harlow older without Brett in

Anyone else think Charlie will have a breakdown with terrible 2’s if she needed a break and was gonna cry every minute just Harlow becoming a toddler I don’t know how she’s gonna cope 2 year olds are little 💩s without exceptions sooo it will be interesting to see how it goes. I bet she’ll be sent to nursery 🤣

So they’re bleeping again 😂😂
Predictable 🥱 so is the domestic violence and abuse claims that will follow after a speedy engagement... again!

Reactions: 8
Had to finally create an account after lurking so long to mention bretts birthday post to Harlow.
They are words from Eminem - Kim and if you look up lyrics n see what comes next or what the song is about....its a whole bunch of wrong!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So they’re bleeping again 😂😂
i read appointment like he had genuine important stuff but the next story he’s moaning about sunbeds not working. You could miss a sun bed for your daughters birthday Brett!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Had to finally create an account after lurking so long to mention bretts birthday post to Harlow.
They are words from Eminem - Kim and if you look up lyrics n see what comes next or what the song is about....its a whole bunch of wrong!
I thought the exact same thing it’s not really a song I’d want to associate with my daughter🤯

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think Charlie will have a breakdown with terrible 2’s if she needed a break and was gonna cry every minute just Harlow becoming a toddler I don’t know how she’s gonna cope 2 year olds are little 💩s without exceptions sooo it will be interesting to see how it goes. I bet she’ll be sent to nursery 🤣

Predictable 🥱 so is the domestic violence and abuse claims that will follow after a speedy engagement... again!
Didn't she go to a childminder not long ago? Or has she given up on that one because I'm guessing she doesn't work anymore

Reactions: 2
I love how Brett is able to put his and Charlie’s drama aside to be able to post harlows first videos etc even though Charlie is in it, but she can only post photos of Harlow older without Brett in
I thought exactly the same!

Reactions: 1
I hate to defend Charlie here :sick: but it’s actually nice that she’s spent the morning getting Harlows party ready rather than just sitting around posing on Insta... I can’t really slate her for that as I don’t wake up on my children’s birthdays and run straight to social media, and it does make sense for Harlow to be over a grandparents house to let Charlie set up and Harlow come home to a big surprise

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.