Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friends and I have drove to cleethorpes from Doncaster at night before just for the sake of it so it’s possible that she just wanted to go🤷🏼‍♀️ We only stayed for like 10 minutes as well cos it was freezing and started to rain😂
I stand corrected, I would just never drive to Doncaster for the sake of it from Clee I guess🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Charlottes post, “Happy Birthday Harlow, what a lovely young lady you’ve grown in to” Charlotte she’s two

I’m surprised Charlie was able to cook anything other than Spag Bol for the kids😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Charlottes post, “Happy Birthday Harlow, what a lovely young lady you’ve grown in to” Charlotte she’s two

I’m surprised Charlie was able to cook anything other than Spag Bol for the kids😩😂
Omg I thought the same 😂😂. Thought it was a really bizarre thing to post about a 2 year old tbh

Reactions: 13
Anyone else find it weird that when they were singing happy birthday to Harlow with the cake that Charlie wasn’t holding her or overly close to Harlow? Like I’d understand if she was holding the cake or whatever but Charlie’s mums doing that..it makes it look like she was a guest to the party

Reactions: 19
Don’t know if it’s already been mentioned but the pic on bretts insta of H in a bib saying “my nappy’s is like my daddy full of tit” I literally read it like I was Ali G 😂 who the duck is making stuff like that, yet can’t even string a sentence together?😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I shouldn’t think it but that picture of Harlow in the pink car 😂 don’t go driving into your house like your mother did 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love how Brett is able to put his and Charlie’s drama aside to be able to post harlows first videos etc even though Charlie is in it, but she can only post photos of Harlow older without Brett in
Yes I thought that, seems to be all recent photos on days out with oil that he probably took 🙄

Reactions: 4
Yeah Charlotte, your brother is very much ‘single and ready to mingle’ isn’t he? Sure the girl in question loves seeing him chase others while doing the same to her 🥴
the girl in question is Collette. The mother of his kids, through his Instagram posts alone they’ve been on and off for a while but I remember one of his posts one day was something along the lines of he’s going to win her back and wife her up🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen what Charlotte fed her kids this morning its looks rank looks nothing like weetbix looks like mush or tit and plastic spoons great for environment do you not know how to wash pots char
It just looks like weetabix mushed up, plenty of people take it like that😬🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve thought what Charlie’s trousers remind me of. A black pudding in a tight plastic skin! She has a cracking figure but she wears some truly awful clothes.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
the girl in question is Collette. The mother of his kids, through his Instagram posts alone they’ve been on and off for a while but I remember one of his posts one day was something along the lines of he’s going to win her back and wife her up🤣
I don’t know why but this really really made me laugh. Ffs grow up 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Your all questioning the texture of the weetabix, I’m trying to understand why Charlotte has given them takeaway spoons 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.