Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently if you comment on people spending on unessential items whilst their income is benefits it means you’re shaming them for claiming benefits 😂 not just simply expressing they should be spending that money on what they “claim it for” such as, house hold bills, food shopping, basic clothing etc etc. Why should someone who doesn’t work get to experience LUXURIES in life free of charge?? Oh there I go again, shame shame shaming away 😳 would love to know what would happen if benefits weren’t actually a thing like in some countries.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Welllll when she brags about buying her twins expensive clothing all the time it does grate on you a bit when you feel like you’re working your life away for pennies whilst these people sit around having a jolly with their family all day. So yeah, I will moan!! And no, we don’t all pay taxes.. only those who actually work do!
I know but targeting one person is a bit extreme,
Apparently if you comment on people spending on unessential items whilst their income is benefits it means you’re shaming them for claiming benefits 😂 not just simply expressing they should be spending that money on what they “claim it for” such as, house hold bills, food shopping, basic clothing etc etc. Why should someone who doesn’t work get to experience LUXURIES in life free of charge?? Oh there I go again, shame shame shaming away 😳 would love to know what would happen if benefits weren’t actually a thing like in some countries.
Are you still going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow.

Instead of looking at the negatives why not open your mind and think how lucky we are as a country that we have a welfare system. Imagine if we didn't, there would be children starving on the streets, and other terrible/sickening crimes, workhouses and extreme poverty.

We have to pay taxes regardless, that's just the way it works. Some people work, some people don't and that is a choice we can all make. No one is forcing you to work, you could also rely on benefits. Its just the way of the world.

Charlotte could have saved to allow herself to get her hair ect done (just like you can) don't belittle her for that.

Maybe just maybe, she wants to spend as much time with her children and mum, making memories whilst they can.

Take your frustration with benefit claimants up with Boris.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This thread has turned into a universal credit thread.

Wonder when the my boo highlights will go

Reactions: 23
More than happy to agree to disagree with you on the difference of opinion.. but I agree we should put this to bed now

This thread is getting laughable, do you not think maybe Charlotte, Charlie and Brett are giving you things to talk about even though someone said a couple of pages ago “they were on one series that wasn’t even worth watching” or something like that, I can’t be bothered to go back and get a quote, Brett and Charlie’s photos both seemed liked old ones when we could go inside and Charlotte is allowed a treat now and again, after you have all pulled her down for her greasy hair and cheap knock off clothes. This is now you all arguing amongst yourselves, it’s quite laughable, I think I’d bow out whilst you still have a bit of dignity intact. I thought it might have died at car seat gate but no you keep scraping the barrel
Please get off of your high horse. You have an account and can see you have contributed to the thread before. You are no better than anyone else on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This thread is getting laughable, do you not think maybe Charlotte, Charlie and Brett are giving you things to talk about even though someone said a couple of pages ago “they were on one series that wasn’t even worth watching” or something like that, I can’t be bothered to go back and get a quote, Brett and Charlie’s photos both seemed liked old ones when we could go inside and Charlotte is allowed a treat now and again, after you have all pulled her down for her greasy hair and cheap knock off clothes. This is now you all arguing amongst yourselves, it’s quite laughable, I think I’d bow out whilst you still have a bit of dignity intact. I thought it might have died at car seat gate but no you keep scraping the barrel
Omg shut up, I said Charlie thinks she’s a celeb but she was on a show that was basically a flop! No lies there, Charlie thinks she’s Beyoncé😂

Reactions: 3
Lmao, my dignity is very much in tact 😂😂 it’s anonymous

Why come on here if you think it’s past it’s sell by date? 😂
Yes and if you look at the few posts I’ve done it’s been when the frustration here has got the better of me, never negative towards any of the cast, these are young people, not reality stars, they did one show, yes maybe thinking they would get famous on the back of it, then it’s down to them. They can’t live normal lives because of 8 shows nearly two years ago, it didn’t work out for them so why can’t you just let them get on with their lives now. Lots of teens/twenty something’s have open instas with photos on, they didn’t realise this would be taken away from them, they should be just allowed to get on with their lives now. There’s plenty of other people on insta doing pretty much exactly the same thing but they didn’t follow their dream of trying to make a name for themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes and if you look at the few posts I’ve done it’s been when the frustration here has got the better of me, never negative towards any of the cast, these are young people, not reality stars, they did one show, yes maybe thinking they would get famous on the back of it, then it’s down to them. They can’t live normal lives because of 8 shows nearly two years ago, it didn’t work out for them so why can’t you just let them get on with their lives now. Lots of teens/twenty something’s have open instas with photos on, they didn’t realise this would be taken away from them, they should be just allowed to get on with their lives now. There’s plenty of other people on insta doing pretty much exactly the same thing but they didn’t follow their dream of trying to make a name for themselves
No point in your being here tbh no one will take you seriously. You definitely have some kind of connection to come on so strongly.
Shall I tell you why people still talk? Because they stay public and make themselves relevant and also keep their business in the public eye. And they continue to make tit shows of their lives. That’s why people talk. Go back to them and tel them to put themselves on private to stop the talk but the WONT because they want the attention. Why post negative tit? They want the attention. So don’t come here having a go because we talk about WHAT THEY POST

Also, a healthy debate about subjects are stereotyped about is good. Some people don’t realise and need to be educated. So don’t knock it. If anything I would have thought Charlotte would agree with these posts cause it’s explaining different ways of life, priorities etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Well I tried, I hope you all sleep well at night putting young vulnerable people down that aren’t even in the public eye anymore, they tried to better themselves after watching the original teen mom but it all went wrong unfortunately, I wish them well, please don’t look on here anymore cast, don’t give them anything to comment on, they have nothing better to do in their lives, but follow you, I’d take it as a compliment normally but no, maybe lockdown boredom

I’ve got no connection other than young persons mental health, this isn’t a healthy debate it’s constantly putting people down when you don’t know the whole facts
You’re wrong, a lot of comments on these threads have been compliments towards the girls not just negativity, they want to be in the spotlight, they consider themselves influencers now.. and we are entitled to discuss them on a gossip forum. Not sure why you’ve come here to tell us to stop “arguing” and then proceed to argue with us 🤣 if you felt that this place wasn’t for you, just don’t come here.. simple really

Reactions: 4
Must have been on here a good while to know about car seat gate 😂 obviously had as much interest as the rest trying to get on their High horse 😂

Reactions: 8
Do people not realise that no one forces the cast to come on here and read what we’re saying? That’s the whole point of having this website, so that they don’t need to see it. If they’re coming on here and reading then that’s on them

Reactions: 13
They are all still trying to monetise their Instagram following though 😂 mainly going a pretty crap job and advertising knock off goods, but here we are. Literally only thing people can comment on is what they post publicly. I find there are a wide range of views on here that's why I like tattle, it's a bit like when I used to scroll straight to the comments on a daily mail article 😂

Reactions: 2
Must have been on here a good while to know about car seat gate 😂 obviously had as much interest as the rest trying to get on their High horse 😂
Noooooo not car seat gate again I thought we all swore on our Spag bol that we would never talk about it again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
F9CDE429-1B69-4A92-9A0F-E92D9FC7E024.jpeg

Guessed it wouldn’t last! Wasn’t it only 2 months ago that Don Don was singing his praises and how he treats her like a princess, she’s never known a love like it.

can this finally be a lesson to Charlotte that her children don’t need to meet every man that her vagina does...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If the didn’t want to be in the ‘public eye’ they’d make everything completely private. Look at Laura and Morgan? We never speak about them anymore because they’ve gone quiet.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.