Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trace

VIP Member
cmon, I’m not new to this thread but slating someone’s looks is lower than low, just don’t be that person.
I can’t be the only person that think those eyelashes are ridiculous she can barely see out, her eyebrows she got his and hers matching with Oliver and those nails must be full of germs there much to long. She is naturally an attractive girl I just, IMO think those lashes and lip fillers do her any justice

Reactions: 28

Emmautp

I live in Doncaster & just read a local newspaper report on a girl whose car was shot at (she wasn’t in the vehicle), girls name Rebecca Huggins! 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

mardy bum

Anyone else feel the ick seeing charlottes boobs in your face and her boyfriend half naked

not hating on Charlotte but can the girls stop making us practically see them and their boyfriends near enough naked. I felt like I was perving on them
I can imagine her boyfriend smells of cat piss

• Haha
Reactions: 27

grinchhauls

I can’t believe she actually just said you can tell your mum shoved you in nursery to be dragged up by strangers 🤬 some people don’t have a choice Charlotte. Maybe that mum has so much debt if she doesn’t work she wouldn’t be able to feed her kids or clothe her kids. Charlotte is at home and has the CHOICE of sending her kids to nursery so she is very lucky. You can’t be a dole dosser for to long Charlotte they will make you get a job even if it’s voluntary work
I had a child at the age of 16 and I was one of those mums who ‘shoved her child in a nursery to be dragged up by strangers’. I didn’t have family to watch my child like she does. My child’s dad wasn’t around so I was in the house 24/7 with a young baby and severe depression not knowing what to do with myself. I find it HIGHLY offensive that Charlottes posted that and wrote the things she has on her story. If it wasn’t for my child going to nursery so I could go back to college then god knows where I’d be mentally right now. My child is now in year 3 and she is doing amazing. Not to brag but she is one of the smartest in her class, and we also have an amazing relationship. So Charlotte, fuck off with your bullshit offensive uneducated opinions.

• Heart

Secret123

I wish Charlotte would takes those vile hood furs off, its bloody spring/summer no need for them, give them a good wash and brush 🤢🤢🤮 there been on since the girls was born

Not gonna lie it kinda annoys me how Charlotte has the money to get her hair and nails done and pamper herself 😑 Some of us are still WORKING with mad split ends and stumpy nails. Carry on hun whilst we pay for it. 😒😑
Tbh she may have saved up for them or her mum has treated her? Its not like she's always having her hair done ect, I harldy see her post anything about buying for herself. Unlike Charlie with new nails & eyelashes every other weeks and she doesnt work by the looks of it now

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Brett crying over Charlie speaking to his exs and now he's crawling up Oliver's asshole... my g 🙄 okaaaay hun. Absolute bunch of plebs this lot. Poor Harlow stuck in between it all.
I took his comment as "my g" as him being a bit sarcastic, a bit like "welcome to the club" sort of thing

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Would Morgan still be crying about wanting a private life if the whole of the UK hadn’t seen straight through her abusive bullshit? I don’t think so she’d still be out there scraping the freebies in on insta praying for another show. Epitome of a narcissistic profile. Did she really think her abusive behaviour wouldn’t get noticed and everyone would love edgy morgz?? Deluded maaaateee! I hope Laura takes Kingsley and the new baby and runs for the hills, them babies don’t deserve to be around someone like her. LAURA OPEN YOUR EYES, MORGAN WANTS A PRIVATE LIFE TO PRIVATELY ABUSE YOU WHERE NO ONE CAN SCRUTINISE HER DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’d never excuse bretts behaviour at all but sometimes I think can you blame the guy. When someone is out to constantly ruin your life you are going to go off your nut. It’s all well and good Charlie going and shagging about and getting a new fella but the minute she gets sniff of Brett with someone else, boom, she’s there causing shit. Remember how she outed Beth to everyone before Brett even said a word? Brett never once came online saying how Charlie had got with Oli. I don’t know I feel like Charlie LOVES making bretts life hell. She loves winding him up to get a reaction to them ‘out’ him as the villain and her be little miss innocent. Bretts a cock, no denying that but Charlie is no saint.
We should ask bongo what's going on between him and Charlie.
Bongo knows the truth

• Haha

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
I feel a bit sorry for Charlotte. I feel like she will be paranoid about everything she posts. Like how in the caption to this she’s mentioned that Danni is babysitting the girls so that nobody starts talking about where they are. And she is barely away from them anyway. Whereas Charlie is out and about without Harlow all the time and doesn’t seem to care
I think it just shows how she's matured recently. She doesn't seem to rise to any negative comments and Donna has stopped making videos 'addressing' any criticism Charlotte has received. She deserves a nice day out with her mum, and it was nice to see them both in masks in her post on her stories too (unlike Charlie who will float from anyone and everyone's house/car - Char is being quite responsible. It's nice to see from one of the cast who was criticised in the first few years of parenthood.

April773

I have always held back from being too harsh about Charlotte. I just thought she was a young chav who needs to grow up. But she has truly shown herself to be an idiot. Calling people Karen's because they have a different opinion to her, and slagging off mums who go to work rather than claim benefits. "Kids dragged through nurseries by strangers" Is she genuinely that thick? My son has thrived since being at nursery and I couldn't afford not to go back to work. What a mug she is.

• Heart