Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte shouting in tias live about how someone reported her to social services, maybe stop shouting about it and do something about it and not acting like a child in spoons

Reactions: 12
Charlotte shouting in tias live about how someone reported her to social services, maybe stop shouting about it and do something about it and not acting like a child in spoons
Wait social wre involved with Charlotte what did I miss haha

What does Mia do for a job? I’m new here but I’m wondering how she affords all the designer stuff she buys 🙈 or if she even has a job 🙈

Reactions: 7
I had my lips done today and sat here at 3am in pain and it come to me, is this what Charlie feels like 24/7😖🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We can sit and take the piss all we want but at the end of the day Charlie and Brett are responsible for a child. And that's bloody frightening.

Poor, poor kid.

Reactions: 17
charlie does stay home with her child every day shes with her? not like she never sees her 😂
She stays home everyday to sit on her phone and beg for things on Instagram whilst Harlow is shoved in front of the TV with her tinned food. Then she complains that Harlow acts up for her but is fine when she’s with other people. That’s because the kids bored out of her skull and gets no attention purely because her mams always on her phone begging for freebies. Yes she does see her. Seeing a child doesn’t make you a good parent though does it 🙂 purposely breaking lockdown rules in the middle of a GLOBAL pandemic travelling to different cities that have had to have stricter rules than the rest of us because COVID cases are so high when she has a child is ridiculous and absolutely selfish. A ‘break’ after 2 days of looking after your own child? If that’s the case she’s not fit to be a mother.
You’re obviously someone who knows charlie or you are in fact charlie 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Christ Charlie, advertising webcam modelling at this time on a Sunday. It’s a day of rest, a holy day ffs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ Charlie, advertising webcam modelling at this time on a Sunday. It’s a day of rest, a holy day ffs 🤣🤣🤣
Thats because its her Sunday job.

Yes the play area is great. Blocks ypu from getting i to her cupboard but suppose it entertains her when you lock her in her room with the baby gate while you do whatever it is you do charlie.

Whos messaging the soft play company. No body wants to buy a soft play from someone who's ambassador tells people to go and die and is a bully online and advertises sex work 😔 haha 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thats because its her Sunday job.

Yes the play area is great. Blocks ypu from getting i to her cupboard but suppose it entertains her when you lock her in her room with the baby gate while you do whatever it is you do charlie.

Whos messaging the soft play company. No body wants to buy a soft play from someone who's ambassador tells people to go and die and is a bully online and advertises sex work 😔 haha 😅
I messaged them. Along with the bed company yesterday

Quick response.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Quick response.
Well at least they won’t be working with her again. Bit of common sense don’t advertise sex straight after a child’s soft play advertisement 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t wait too see what she ends up putting on her story once all these companies stop collaborating with her

Reactions: 17
Well at least they won’t be working with her again. Bit of common sense don’t advertise sex straight after a child’s soft play advertisement 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t wait too see what she ends up putting on her story once all these companies stop collaborating with her
“Does anyone know where the job centre in Doncaster is”

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Quick response.
Fantastic response.

I doubt Charlotte was saying she misses them because social took them away. It just doesn't happen like that (generally), especially at a time like now where they're so pushed for time and resources.

Reactions: 4
Chalries out without Harlow again. Who the duck has her all the time? Mines been for two sleepovers this year! I'm not bragging, just jealous.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.