Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've sent them a message asking why they are associated with her and her 'go die' messagrs
She’s probably used someone else’s code. Once you make an account, they give every user a code to invite “family and friends” so you get credit yourself so she’s technically making herself look like an ambassador/influencer when the company hasn’t even approached her

Reactions: 5
She’s probably used someone else’s code. Once you make an account, they give every user a code to invite “family and friends” so you get credit yourself so she’s technically making herself look like an ambassador/influencer when the company hasn’t even approached her
Ah I see! She's making money out of her followers then. Suppose that's kind of smart for her.

Did anyone send the screenshot of Charlie telling someone to die to teen mom talks? I doubt she’ll post it anyway Cos she’s so far up her arse but worth a try

Reactions: 9
Did anyone send the screenshot of Charlie telling someone to die to teen mom talks? I doubt she’ll post it anyway Cos she’s so far up her arse but worth a try
I think more people would see it if it’s on that Facebook group

Reactions: 2
I think more people would see it if it’s on that Facebook group
The group admins probably wouldn’t accept it because they’d know it came from tattle also unless you sent it in on a burner account everyone would know you was a tattler 😂

Reactions: 4
The group admins probably wouldn’t accept it because they’d know it came from tattle also unless you sent it in on a burner account everyone would know you was a tattler 😂
I’m not in that group but I just think enough fans need to know what she’s like even if someone posted in as a comment on a post Brett got exposed on there so should she

Reactions: 4
Yes pretty much everyone did lol

I’m not in that group but I just think enough fans need to know what she’s like even if someone posted in as a comment on a post Brett got exposed on there so should she
I agree , try post it then, it's only fair. I'm not in the group and waiting to be accepted anyway..

Reactions: 1
I hope soon there’s gonna be a page to rival it that isn’t as much of a hypercrit and doesn’t just pick and chose what it posts to be fair that page has been dead lately 😂

Yes pretty much everyone did lol

I agree , try post it then, it's only fair. I'm not in the group and waiting to be accepted anyway..
I’m not in the group myself 😂 I’m only aware of it thanks to tattle

Last edited:
Definitely wouldn't get accepted 😂 I got deleted from the group when that insta started outing tatters the other month never even said anything in the group just knew I used tattle. The group was shite anyway, Charlie can't do wrong 🥱

Reactions: 6
Definitely wouldn't get accepted 😂 I got deleted from the group when that insta started outing tatters the other month never even said anything in the group just knew I used tattle. The group was shite anyway, Charlie can't do wrong 🥱
I dunno. Someone posted on there before about Charlie, after they’d been out and she said something about boys being a joke? Everyone in there said in there how she was stupid after everything had gone on and how Brett was vile and they were both as bad as one another

Also, if you notice. Charlie used to get heaps of comments on her Instagram posts but she never does now.

Reactions: 3
I really can’t stand how rude Charlie is. Ever notice that every time she puts up one of her stupid questions on insta she NEVER says please?? She just expects everyone to run to her with answers like she’s some celeb that can treat other’s like dirt. She really has the manners of a pig. Literally despise everything about that vile creature.

I dunno. Someone posted on there before about Charlie, after they’d been out and she said something about boys being a joke? Everyone in there said in there how she was stupid after everything had gone on and how Brett was vile and they were both as bad as one another

Also, if you notice. Charlie used to get heaps of comments on her Instagram posts but she never does now.
Cause no one has anything nice to say about her anymore so everyone gets either blocked or their comments deleted... or both lol

Reactions: 7

She probably restricts people that gives her criticism instead of blocking so she still has the followers but they just can't see and comment so she's still "relevant" with her "huge" following 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bailey now asking for recommendations for a hotel in Nottingham lmaoooo prob for Charlie’s belated birthday 🙄 dunno why she would wanna come here it’s a shithole lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.