Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bailey now asking for recommendations for a hotel in Nottingham lmaoooo prob for Charlie’s belated birthday 🙄 dunno why she would wanna come here it’s a shithole lol
Nooo I love nottingham!!! 😍😍 it’s honestly my fave city. Probably hoping they’ll bump into Chloe and Jordan for a photo 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bailey now asking for recommendations for a hotel in Nottingham lmaoooo prob for Charlie’s belated birthday 🙄 dunno why she would wanna come here it’s a shithole lol
I'd rather them not come and spread their germs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Somebody should make a story with the screenshots and tag her in it. She can't delete then. People deserve to know. This isn't just a little thing she has said.

Reactions: 2
charlie often posts pictures of H in some expensive outfits but she literally buys them second hand from instagram (which there’s nothing wrong with) just feel she “shows off”

also i once did a colab with her last year and was planning on doing it again but thanks to this page i will no longer be sending someone who tells people “to die” free items! can’t believe she said that!

Reactions: 23
I dunno. Someone posted on there before about Charlie, after they’d been out and she said something about boys being a joke? Everyone in there said in there how she was stupid after everything had gone on and how Brett was vile and they were both as bad as one another

Also, if you notice. Charlie used to get heaps of comments on her Instagram posts but she never does now.
I was probably booted by then 😂 this was in July as I had a weird message too on my personal account, before that admins blocked anyone saying anything against her. Hopefully people are opening their eyes to how vile she is now then. Crying about her mental health on my mum group, then 2 weeks later telling someone to go die 🥴 I'm not surprised her following has dropped

Reactions: 6
Swear to god does Brett do this just for a reaction? Whinging before cause someone looked at his id too long in asda now he doesn’t wanna follow the rules? What a massive cock you really are. Friends and relatives have had nothing but tit from dicks like him the last 3 days in the hospitality industry, sick of it now. Surprised he never said “do you know who I am?” 🤣 loser

Reactions: 19
Its called trying to save lives and follow rules. Might not make sense but neither does havong a kid when you moam about having to have her

Reactions: 10
Seen Charlie’s smug face tho as he’s panning round the room pointlessly. Wonder if she told brett he’s a twit for saying that? “Brett you shouldn’t say that, Butlins would never say something like that....”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seen Charlie’s smug face tho as he’s panning round the room pointlessly. Wonder if she told brett he’s a twit for saying that? “Brett you shouldn’t say that, Butlins would never say something like that....”
Or she agrees and thinks how dare they ask me to wear a mask.. i was on teen mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh now he’s taking the piss out of the fact the air ambulance/police helicopter is there....doesn’t he realise that those only usually attend fatal or very serious accidents? Oooo setting my pmt right off tonight 🤡

8F12B942-4CD0-4AB1-87F5-617BC21467E2.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
They really are a bunch of kids it’s because of people like Brett and Charlie we now have to wear masks again. Kids like them think rules don’t apply to them the eeejits I feel so sorry for Harlow having parents like that young dumb and useless.

Reactions: 15
Oh now he’s taking the piss out of the fact the air ambulance/police helicopter is there....doesn’t he realise that those only usually attend fatal or very serious accidents? Oooo setting my pmt right off tonight 🤡

View attachment 256126
No respect! Can't say I've hated someone I've never met as much as these two absolute clowns!

Reactions: 12
Omg how has no one posted about this yet 🤣

There are just so many things wrong with this 😂 why wait 45 mins for nandos, why not just wear a bloody mask and why complain about it on Instagram?
I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s one of those that doesn’t believe in the virus and thinks it’s 5G probably against downloading the app because he doesn’t want the government listening in on him 🌚 probably thought the hospitals being over filled was a lie and argues when he gets asked to sanitise his hands

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They really are a bunch of kids it’s because of people like Brett and Charlie we now have to wear masks again. Kids like them think rules don’t apply to them the eeejits I feel so sorry for Harlow having parents like that young dumb and useless.
Frightening that they’re someone’s role model

Reactions: 8

View attachment 256126
How vile.

Omg how has no one posted about this yet 🤣

There are just so many things wrong with this 😂 why wait 45 mins for nandos, why not just wear a bloody mask and why complain about it on Instagram?
Wonder where harlow is

Reactions: 4
Where does Charlotte drink that she can take a 17 year old with her? Oh and she's also getting a flat and letting said 17 year old move in with her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.