Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might have been someone else who said she doesn't 'need' breaks. I disagree. Some people do- that's how they cope. Someone said she 'can't cope'- clearly she is. Just not how they want her to.
I don't know if she gets hangovers. If she does then they are worth it if she still enjoys going out.

What's your solution to that?
But you stated thats how she might need a break im sorry but when someone can't cope with a child sober there is no way you can manage when you've been on the night before drinking? And when she claimed it was her time to go a few days ago I hardly think getting drunk every few days like she has since she said that is hardly going to help her with her "depression "

Reactions: 6
But you stated thats how she might need a break im sorry but when someone can't cope with a child sober there is no way you can manage when you've been on the night before drinking? And when she claimed it was her time to go a few days ago I hardly think getting drunk every few days like she has since she said that is hardly going to help her with her "depression "
I cant see genuine sign saying of neglect
All I'm doing is turning the 'she's not coping!' thing around. It's all just speculation. Calling social services when they are barely functioning under their workload because you don't like to see a woman go out even though their child is being parented, is what I have a real problem with.

Reactions: 5
Maybe you drink like a fish when you go out? For most people it's to enjoy adult comany and have fun.
I like having a drink, not too many though as there’s nothing worse than trying to deal with a hangover when you’ve got toddlers running around everywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All I'm doing is turning the 'she's not coping!' thing around. It's all just speculation. Calling social services when they are barely functioning under their workload because you don't like to see a woman go out even though their child is being parented, is what I have a real problem with.
There’s more to neglect that just abuse and not feeding a child😒

Reactions: 11
So then if she cant cope maybe she should come off of social media and get help, the constant parading herself on the Internet and getting drunk is hardly going to help her when she cant cope

So then if she cant cope maybe she should come off of social media and get help, the constant parading herself on the Internet and getting drunk is hardly going to help her when she cant cope
But she did come off social media...for a whole 24hrs remember!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Quite right. If she is.
Main crime seems to be being a mother and leaving her kid, though. The audacity.

Youre so up and down and do so many 360s on this whole thing, everything you say contradicts the last
It doesn't. It's your reading comprehension. I've been very clear.

So what were you basing your drinking to excessclm claims on then? :/

I mentioned neither.
Can’t understand a word you said in the first part, however the neglect claims, she kept Harlow in a cheap and dangerous car seat for months knowing it was unsafe, that is neglect. There was no excuse for it either, she clearly has money, but obviously other things were more of a priority to her

I like having a drink, not too many though as there’s nothing worse than trying to deal with a hangover when you’ve got toddlers running around everywhere
I can relate!

Can’t understand a word you said in the first part, however the neglect claims, she kept Harlow in a cheap and dangerous car seat for months knowing it was unsafe, that is neglect. There was no excuse for it either, she clearly has money, but obviously other things were more of a priority to her
Let me help you: what were you basing your drinking to excess claims on then? If you don't drink yourself, you've used something else as the yardstick for measuring how much you seem to believe Charlie drinks when on a night out.
Agree about the car seat.

I can relate!

Let me help you: what were you basing your drinking to excess claims on then? If you don't drink yourself, you've used something else as the yardstick for measuring how much you seem to believe Charlie drinks when on a night out.
Agree about the car seat.
Videos have clearly been shown of her out of her face, pulling wigs off and acting like a tit, doubt she’s sober doing that

Reactions: 8
i put my child first always love but u know my child is quite happy to go his grandmas for a few hours and play with her cousins once or twice a week while i have a break, doesnt mean im doing something wrong😂 some kids families actually want to have them for a few hours yano
Ha, so obviously Charlie. Can't remember the gender of her child 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Videos have clearly been shown of her out of her face, pulling wigs off and acting like a tit, doubt she’s sober doing that
Even if she was sober still doesn't scream perfect parent. Does she realise all this is on the Internet and when poor H grows up and looks at how much of an embarrassment her mum was i doubt she'd be proud

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.