Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she was sober still doesn't scream perfect parent. Does she realise all this is on the Internet and when poor H grows up and looks at how much of an embarrassment her mum was i doubt she'd be proud
I would be mortified if I’d seen or read them things about my mum

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would be mortified if I’d seen or read them things about my mum
Spreading rumours about your dad sucking for drugs and abusing people when shes supposedly depressed 🤣 the people that see no wrong in anything she does sets great expectations for the future 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Videos have clearly been shown of her out of her face, pulling wigs off and acting like a tit, doubt she’s sober doing that
So shes becoming an alcoholic? I wouldn't presume that personally. I'd think she was acting like a dick.

Reactions: 1
Spreading rumours about your dad sucking for drugs and abusing people when shes supposedly depressed 🤣 the people that see no wrong in anything she does sets great expectations for the future 🤣🤣
No! I forgot about the sucking for drugs, imagine when she’s a teenager and loads of people find it, she will be so embarrassed

Reactions: 5
Ooh let's take a poorly child, in the middle of a pandemic to a restaurant!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So shes becoming an alcoholic? I wouldn't presume that personally. I'd think she was acting like a dick.
Drinking as a way to cope will lead to her becoming an alcoholic unless she addresses her problems, it’s not about how much you drink, it’s about needing it as a stress relief or too cool off

Reactions: 6
Having fun on that roundabout? You was defending her a minute ago 🤣🤣
I really do think it's your reading comprehension. Bless you! It's about context. I'll defend any woman when she's being called neglectful and a tit mum for leaving her kid when there's another parent about.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t even read the comments from the last 2 threads Jesus things are going off the point a bit.
End of the day Charlie posts everything publicly and like it or not people will judge her. Same as within a group of mates, a couple might judge the other for their actions, it happens. It’s Charlie’s behaviour in a whole that people comment on. I don’t care if she dresses Harlow in old fashioned clothes, dress her rubbish (as long as she’s getting fed) or wears fake designer stuff. When people comment on her going out and leaving Harlow when she’s been posting that shes poorly on SM that’s what she has put out there. And all the other things she has broadcasted. I don’t agree with telling SS about whatever is assumed is going on but I just think if Charlie wants to live her life she should post less on SM but she won’t because she craves the attention same reason she went on MTV in the first place. But I do think some of the comments today have taken a ridiculous turn.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Drinking as a way to cope will lead to her becoming an alcoholic unless she addresses her problems, it’s not about how much you drink, it’s about needing it as a stress relief or too cool off
Are you her GP?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not everyone copes well with being a mum regardless of age , Charlie’s clearly struggling with motherhood and we see this through her actions again & again , poor choices being made regarding Harlow , clothing , food etc .. maybe Harlow is better of spending time with her dad for now ?
she needs some input and guidance for sure , not sure constant criticism is helpful really

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Are you her GP?
No, but she should definitely see one if she can’t cope looking after her child, two days in a row

Not everyone copes well with being a mum regardless of age , Charlie’s clearly struggling with motherhood and we see this through her actions again & again , poor choices being made regarding Harlow , clothing , food etc .. maybe Harlow is better of spending time with her dad for now ?
she needs some input and guidance for sure , not sure constant criticism is helpful really
Many people have tried giving her guidance and giving her advice and she just acts like an entitled brat

Reactions: 11
Are you her GP?
Its pretty well known that using alcohol as a stress relief when dealing with mental health issues is going to make it worse, and the fact shes using it as a break every fews days is clear that is going to make things more difficult for her

Reactions: 13
No, but she should definitely see one if she can’t cope looking after her child, two days in a row

Many people have tried giving her guidance and giving her advice and she just acts like an entitled brat
As long as you tell that to every man who doesn't see his kid several days in a row then I respect your opinion.

Reactions: 3

Guidance or telling her what to do or how it should be done ?

Its pretty well known that using alcohol as a stress relief when dealing with mental health issues is going to make it worse, and the fact shes using it as a break every fews days is clear that is going to make things more difficult for her
The access you have to Charlie's medical record and personal circumstances are so impressive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.