Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have plenty of people that would love to look after MY kids, however they are just that MY kids, not my parents or in-laws.. really grates on me parents that just give their kids away every weekend to go and sit in spoons
Why does it grate on you? You can choose your own way of life, so can others without it personally affecting you.

Reactions: 5
Everyone deserves a break, I completely understand this. My children stay with me all the time, by my choice of course. However I do know of other people who are off out everywhere all the time, and personally I don’t agree with gallivanting off everywhere. Especially when we’re currently in the middle of a pandemic.

the problem with Charlie is one day harlows sick, the next day she’s literally off with everyone. She broke lockdown several times, was doing drugs publically.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So what if some mums need more breaks than others, though. We're not all the same. If a child is being cared for then I trust the family in the situation to judge it and can't get worked up about it personally.
Yeah again it’s the going out in a pandemic after saying how ill her child is yet first opportunity she gets she’s out when she knows she could make Harlow worse if she catches anything. I know some mums need a break more than others, but it seems as if she puts it above her child, the same as when she was doing balloons and drove her car into her house that her child lives it.

Reactions: 8
Nobody has said charlie dosent deserve a break, but she ought to get a grip if she thinks she needs one every 48 hours, especially during a pandemic. whats wrong with her harlow and brett going out to do stuff as a family? since charlie is so inclined to a break every 48 hours, wheres bretts break then? is it only valid to her cause she cba with her kid?
Who knows what their set-up is? Clearly works for them.

Reactions: 1
Why does it grate on you? You can choose your own way of life, so can others without it personally affecting you.
Because it isn’t okay, firstly it’s unfair on the grandparents to be depended on every weekend, when they already done all this. I understand everyone needs a break, but so many young mums I know are out every weekend and then in the week also

Reactions: 7
Yeah again it’s the going out in a pandemic after saying how ill her child is yet first opportunity she gets she’s out when she knows she could make Harlow worse if she catches anything. I know some mums need a break more than others, but it seems as if she puts it above her child, the same as when she was doing balloons and drove her car into her house that her child lives it.
Well it just comes down to parenting choices with the odd bad decision and accident in.
What I'll never agree with is demonising mothers and throwing around 'neglect' willy nilly.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How are people actually defending Charlie on this, she was out all weekend, and then every weekend for the last month at least, spends two days with her daughter and needs another piss up in spoons? Someone clearly can’t handle being a parent

Reactions: 14
Because it isn’t okay, firstly it’s unfair on the grandparents to be depended on every weekend, when they already done all this. I understand everyone needs a break, but so many young mums I know are out every weekend and then in the week also
Thats down to their family though. Not ok for some works well for others.

Well it just comes down to parenting choices with the odd bad decision and accident in.
What I'll never agree with is demonising mothers and throwing around 'neglect' willy nilly.
Went out in a global pandemic while her daughter was already ill, risking bringing more illnesses back into the house they live, that’s not putting your child first and is kinda neglect

Reactions: 14
Im wondering if the comments of she’s needs a break etc are just a cover for when Brett has her if they aren’t together..
This. I think they’ve actually split and the nights she has ‘off’ are actually the nights they’ve agreed for him to have her 👀

Reactions: 2
How are people actually defending Charlie on this, she was out all weekend, and then every weekend for the last month at least, spends two days with her daughter and needs another piss up in spoons? Someone clearly can’t handle being a parent
So should she be left to flip out on Harlow cos she can't cope?

yeah good for them but I wouldn’t be bragging about not looking after my own child 😂😂😂👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No, but maybe be a responsible parent and admit you’re struggling and ask for help, either from a health visitor, family or even social services. If she’s getting stressed and needs to go out drinking that’s not a great sign

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Toddlers are tough, and I think too many people get fed the “newborn stage is the hardest” when it isn’t and then expect the next 18 years to breeze by. There are some days I want to lock myself in the bathroom and hide from my whirlwind of a 2 year old but, funnily enough, I gave birth to him and I’m his mother, if I wanted to tend to a child if and when I decide is best for me, I’d of got a career as a babysitter. 🙂 Charlie’s breaks aren’t breaks. She hasn’t done a long enough stint in the week to need a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why would she flip out on Harlow??? Wtf she has her for a week by herself whilst bretts in work? If she’s gonna flip out after that surely there’s a problem there? Not sure id even believe the mental health card after she told someone to “go die” yesterday :/

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.