Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because who thinks "ill go out for food again when my child's at home poorly" I'm stuck to my child when theyre ill, id pass up a meal out anyway for my sick child
yeah she was with her dadšŸ¤£ im sure she was perfectly fine

She probably wouldn't go out all day since bretts at work and she wouldn't have anybody to watch harlow , notice how she went out when he was home

Yeah but remember Charlie has passed harlow.off for.evsry weekend all weekend not just for a few hours a couple times a week
yeah i personally wouldnt want to be without my child for a full weekend but thats charlies choice i guess. who am i to judge her decisions

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it ever really a break if youā€™re constantly tit faced during the ā€œbreakā€? Sheā€™s never going to feel rested if sheā€™s constantly hungover whenever she doesnā€™t have little H. If youā€™re on the piss every single weekend that you donā€™t have your child, then sorry you can no longer use the excuse ā€œitā€™s a breakā€. It isnā€™t. Youā€™re parring your child off.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
yeah she was with her dadšŸ¤£ im sure she was perfectly fine
I never said she wasn't i simply stated what person thinks "ive been home for 2 days with my sick child i seriosuly deserve a break again" shes out more than she is with her child especially during a pandemic

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I never said she wasn't i simply stated what person thinks "ive been home for 2 days with my sick child i seriosuly deserve a break again" shes out more than she is with her child especially during a pandemic
i dunno tbh but if brett came home and said he wanted to spend time with harlow and charlie decided to go out for few hours dont see anything wrong

Reactions: 1
i put my child first always love but u know my child is quite happy to go his grandmas for a few hours and play with her cousins once or twice a week while i have a break, doesnt mean im doing something wrongšŸ˜‚ some kids families actually want to have them for a few hours yano
make your mind up is your kid a boy or a girlšŸ¤£ ā€œhis grandmasā€ ā€œher cousinsā€

I mean we all know ur kid is Harlow but pls pick a gender for your imaginary stories and stick to itšŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
what for being bored sometimes?šŸ¤£ most mothers need a break because it can get boring stuck inside i dont drink but i like going out with my friends shopping or for a meal atleast once week nothing wrong with thatšŸ˜«šŸ˜‚
Priorities are all wrong Charlie šŸ˜‚

i dunno tbh but if brett came home and said he wanted to spend time with harlow and charlie decided to go out for few hours dont see anything wrong
Yeah Charlie shutup

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But like someone stated before, its not the issue of her going out its the fact shes constantly out begging and getting hammered every weekend during a pandemic cause she "needs a break" it goes past the point of it being a break when it's every weekend.

Reactions: 6
make your mind up is your kid a boy or a girlšŸ¤£ ā€œhis grandmasā€ ā€œher cousinsā€

I mean we all know ur kid is Harlow but pls pick a gender for your imaginary stories and stick to itšŸ˜¬
ive got daughter it was a typo chillšŸ˜šŸ¤£ and nah im not even friends with charlie spoke to her a few times nothing else though x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can think of so many part-time Disney dads who dip in and out of their kids' lives and get nothing but praise when they 'babysit' their own kid or do a school run. 'Awww proud dad', 'where's the mum? You're a good 'un'...men are held to different standards.
duck that. If Harlow is with a parent then her wellbeing shouldn't be questioned. I've gone years in a row without time apart from the kids, and also had times I've been out several weeks on the trot (and LOVED IT). So much misogyny here.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can think of so many part-time Disney dads who dip in and out of their kids' lives and get nothing but praise when they 'babysit' their own kid or do a school run. 'Awww proud dad', 'where's the mum? You're a good 'un'...men are held to different standards.
duck that. If Harlow is with a parent then her wellbeing shouldn't be questioned. I've gone years in a row without time apart from the kids, and also had times I've been out several weeks on the trot (and LOVED IT). So much misogyny here.
Completely agree with what youā€™re saying my daughters dad is just like that. But I bet you didnā€™t go out in a global pandemic, whilst your daughter was poorly and could get worse by you going out, and I bet you didnā€™t think you needed a break after a couple of days looking after them. I honestly donā€™t have a problem with Charlie personally as Iā€™ve said before whenever Iā€™ve spoke to her sheā€™s been lovely , and Iā€™m not slating mums who have a break. But the problem for me is what Iā€™ve just stated

Completely agree with what youā€™re saying my daughters dad is just like that. But I bet you didnā€™t go out in a global pandemic, whilst your daughter was poorly and could get worse by you going out, and I bet you didnā€™t think you needed a break after a couple of days looking after them. I honestly donā€™t have a problem with Charlie personally as Iā€™ve said before whenever Iā€™ve spoke to her sheā€™s been lovely , and Iā€™m not slating mums who have a break. But the problem for me is what Iā€™ve just stated
Exactly x

exactly what i was trying to say think you just worded it better than mešŸ˜‚

• Heart
Im wondering if the comments of sheā€™s needs a break etc are just a cover for when Brett has her if they arenā€™t together..

Im wondering if the comments of sheā€™s needs a break etc are just a cover for when Brett has her if they arenā€™t together..
Could be true. All mums deserve a break but its her excuse behind it that annoys people. No body ever said she should have her kid full time and never ever have time to herself

So what if some mums need more breaks than others, though. We're not all the same. If a child is being cared for then I trust the family in the situation to judge it and can't get worked up about it personally.

and ? just because you dont have anyone who wants to help with your kids doesnt mean its alright to look down on and try shame other mums who do have people who want to go out ? nothing wrong with it.
I have plenty of people that would love to look after MY kids, however they are just that MY kids, not my parents or in-laws.. really grates on me parents that just give their kids away every weekend to go and sit in spoons

Reactions: 13
This is exactly it, I think. If she is going to have time to herself regardless, she can spend it how she likes. I like doing absolutely nothing sometimes, other times I go out and I will carry on unless it becomes illegal. What I don't do is sit sobbing over photos of my kids whilst zofloring the kitchen sides into oblivion. Which seems to be expected of Charlie.

• Haha
Nobody has said charlie dosent deserve a break, but she ought to get a grip if she thinks she needs one every 48 hours, especially during a pandemic. whats wrong with her harlow and brett going out to do stuff as a family? since charlie is so inclined to a break every 48 hours, wheres bretts break then? is it only valid to her cause she cba with her kid?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nobody has said charlie dosent deserve a break, but she ought to get a grip if she thinks she needs one every 48 hours, especially during a pandemic. whats wrong with her harlow and brett going out to do stuff as a family? since charlie is so inclined to a break every 48 hours, wheres bretts break then? is it only valid to her cause she cba with her kid?
Exactly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.