Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Charlie afford to eat out ALLLL the time. Ffs she only works the odd Sunday.

Harlow is the cutest little baby 😍 She looks so much better in a conformable clothes.
Love to know this too, on top of all the other crap she buys.

My other half and I both work full time jobs, we have 1 takeaway a week and allow ourselves a restaurant meal once a month (if we're lucky) and we're often skint just doing that! I really don't understand how she does it!

Reactions: 5

My other half and I both work full time jobs, we have 1 takeaway a week and allow ourselves a restaurant meal once a month (if we're lucky) and we're often skint just doing that! I really don't understand how she does it!
Don’t be silly, she makes soooo much money from the 💩☕

Reactions: 3

Were the same. Weve eaten out once since lockdown as a family (mainly because its not worth the hassle with two kids and we would end up going somewhere tit like pizza hut) I need one of them Sunday jobs 😂

Reactions: 1

She never eats out at expensive places though. Its always somewhere cheap and usually looks a bit nasty. I mean I can hardly afford to eat out once a month and me and my partner work full time but if we do go out we like to go somewhere nice so its worth it. also in the middle of a pandemic and shes letting her child eat off the high chair tray 🤮 i wouldnt allow that in a resturant anyway let alone during a pandemic

Reactions: 8
She never eats out at expensive places though. Its always somewhere cheap and usually looks a bit nasty. I mean I can hardly afford to eat out once a month and me and my partner work full time but if we do go out we like to go somewhere nice so its worth it. also in the middle of a pandemic and shes letting her child eat off the high chair tray 🤮 i wouldnt allow that in a resturant anyway let alone during a pandemic
I thought the same about the highchair, proper gross that. Oh and surprise surprise BEIGE JUNK FOOD. Poor kid.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry to anyone that likes them but those bows on those sleepsuits are VILE

Reactions: 16
Poor Harlow I bet that naff awful sleepsuit is itchy af. It looks like Charlie has stuck the bows on herself its that tacky and cheap looking 🥴

Reactions: 5
Is it just me, or are the random grey bows at the feet annoying since the rest are pink . Its like they ran out of pink bows. Looks really thin lol

Reactions: 4
And a choking hazard!! Hopefully none fall of when she’s sleeping! What’s wrong with a simple onesie, she’s going to bed not a ~fashion~ show
This concerns me as well. The amount of customisation businesses now, does everyone have time to check to see if their goods have been safety approved? The placement of those bows would make them easy to fall off especially a toddler walking/crawling about.

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t she declare any of her freebies? Surely it’s against ASA rules?
I thought this to. But then again, there's so many influencers and instagrammers out there it must be an absolute nightmare to regulate. I suppose they must rely on people reporting people not declaring rather than being able to actually seek it out themselves.

Reactions: 4
I thought this to. But then again, there's so many influencers and instagrammers out there it must be an absolute nightmare to regulate. I suppose they must rely on people reporting people not declaring rather than being able to actually seek it out themselves.
Yeah they have to report that the influencers etc aren’t posting it as as Ad, no idea how you do this though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.