Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she charges or just asks to be sent freebies
She only does it for small companies from what I’ve seen so will be gifted for free in return for promotion, that’s how it works with a lot of the small business I have collaborated with, there are a few websites that offer paid opportunity’s not naming them for obvious reasons as beggy Mcbeg will be around reading

Reactions: 1
Sorry if it’s already been covered.... but is she seriously selling yet another stroller ?! The mind boggles. She’s had it about 5 minutes? 🤯 I’ve never seen anyone go through so many!

Reactions: 2
Teen mom talks is back 😂

Lol teen mom talks is so messy. That isn't a joint like she is implying, the ash is clearly cigarette ash. As it's burned in a perfect tube shape like a cigarette. It also just doesn't look anything like a joint 😅 just a super king or something

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol teen mom talks is so messy. That isn't a joint like she is implying, the ash is clearly cigarette ash. As it's burned in a perfect tube shape like a cigarette. It also just doesn't look anything like a joint 😅 just a super king or something
She’s still a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.